Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dennis Peenfellow
this shouldve ended likethat Ted's Spooky Cave story, where the link to the conclusion is dead (presumably, just likethe author).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeerWas

Everyday I'm shufflin'.
what's up fake rear end anime crew

Comfy Ambulance

by Fistgrrl
barmp

English Voodoo

yeAh!

Mr. Self Destruct

lary
beaten on a bump :/

grin

by Fistgrrl
hell yea

Strawberry Jam
poor stephen :\

mummy magic

Whos got the booze

Comfy Ambulance posted:

barmp

Dude, Stephen's dead. Surely he isn't keeping the contest going without him? ...

ill b bach
oh man this thread

Kitsch Bitch Kewl

i love when kuback posts about hanging out at Rainforest Cafe

Comfy Ambulance

by Fistgrrl
the final stretch. the final frontier. whoops, wrong subculture.

Bi Stunna

The final update. Coming soon.

grin

by Fistgrrl
:comeback:

Scott Pilgrim

:)

Scentless

Love Smothers Allergy
yess

English Voodoo

^what those three said

brb babe

by Fragmaster
hell yea

Yes, meatballs!

two smokes trevor, let's go

English Voodoo posted:

^what those three said

Pretzel Rod Serling

nice anticipatory bumps, y'all

Bi Stunna
I remember the first pair of eyes I ever drew. I was ten years old. The way my pencil moved against the graph paper during math class, it was like a first kiss. Each line was a movement, a thrust forward. I stared into those big gray eyes and knew that this was to be forever.

Her eyes will always remain open, but his are closed now. Forever. Stephen's service was solemn, traces of the Gundam Wing theme playing over the funeral home's PA system. Friends leaving behind DVDs they had borrowed, OVAs that will join him in the ground. When asked to say a few words, I couldn't. My Japanese eulogy crumpled in my pocket. I walked to the sushi table in the guest annex and cried for an hour. Brenda held me but it didn't satiate the sorrow in my heart.

As we pulled up to the burial site, I thought of the bet made just one year ago. The times we laughed. The times we cried and thought it was over, we couldn't take it. If only he could know where it went. I ran my hands over the lid and placed two hundred dollar bills in the gap. You win, buddy.

I took Brenda's hand and moved it with mine over her stomach. There's a little otaku on the way. We just found out a week ago. I don't think I need to tell you what his name is going to be.

I love you Stephen. The year of anime was yours.

English Voodoo

im crying here man

KevinHeaven

I run the voodoo down
The only good anime is the Boondocks, Thread over

English Voodoo

where do you get off kevin?

brb babe

by Fragmaster
that was a good last post kuback.

KevinHeaven

I run the voodoo down
I never get off

Scott Pilgrim

English Voodoo posted:

im crying here man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Kubaka Gaijin posted:

And of course, me.

Holy poo poo it's Joel McHale from THE SOUP!