Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
I wouldn't mind getting in on the Beyond Good and Evil share, as well as a Castlevania + DLC share. I've never done this before, but I have sent money to a friend over PayPal before, so this should be similar, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Jmcrofts posted:

Gimme one sec and I'll buy this right now. You can paypal your $3 to jmcrofts at sbcglobal dot net

Just sent $3.00, plus paid 39˘ fees. Just PM me when everything's all set up. Thanks.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

No worries. Thanks for the share!

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Oct 1, 2011

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Sheep posted:

Alright, paypal $10 to [REDACTED] and include your forums name.

We will have $7.11 left in the account so I'm open to suggestions. I already have that PS1 Castlevania but if it's $5 we can just add that as well if someone doesn't have it.

Payment sent. I actually have the original disc version of that Castlevania port, but I wouldn't mind getting it digitally. I don't really have an opinion on what you do with the leftover funds, so whatever everyone else wants is cool with me.

Buying games I don't have time to play and making friends on the internet :unsmith: .

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 2, 2011

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Ineffiable posted:

New page.

Gonna restart the list and see whos down for these shares.

God Hand: $2.40 per person if 5 people.
1.Ineffiable
2.KingOHearts (can't buy)
3.GANDHITRON

Crysis: $4.50 per person if 5 people.
1.Ineffiable

Not buying. (amounts account for fees)

I'd like to get in on that God Hand Share.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

iastudent posted:

Emailed login info to everyone who's paid. Still waiting for GANDHITRON's payment.

Sent. Thanks for making the purchase!

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

SlippyFists posted:

Anyone have a Warriors Orochi 3 share open? I'd love to buy it off yah.

I don't have part of an existing share, but I'd be willing to do a new 50/50 split with you, unless you specifically wanted part of a five-way share.

I think it's $50 in the PSN store. If you're interested in paying $25, send me a PM. I have no qualms about buying if you can't.

EDIT: Transaction completed; good share. Thanks!

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jul 15, 2012

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Resonance22 posted:

I can do this, but I don't get home until 6 pm PST.

Me and SlippyFists are going to use a pre-existing share to buy Way of the Samurai 4. Sorry for the confusion!

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Anyone wants to do a DW7: Empires share? I can't really buy though :ohdear:

PM sent!

EDIT: Good share.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 28, 2013

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Bit of a cheap one, but does anyone want to go in on Tokyo Jungle with me?

PM sent!

EDIT: Good share.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 1, 2013

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

precision posted:

Planning on grabbing The Last of Us after work tonight, so if anyone wants to go half on that PM me.

PMing you now.

EDIT: A good share. Now I just have to find 27 gigs worth of stuff to delete off my PS3.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jun 19, 2013

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
I would recommend swapping out the hard drive now, if it's possible. Better to do that early in the console's life before you have a bunch of saves and content that you may or may not be able to transfer. 12 GB does not sound like it's enough for much of anything. A decent 2.5 hard drive should only be about sixty bucks. If you can't afford it now, keep it in mind.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
I would also like to share Dark Souls 2, preferably with the other person making the purchase.

If you are interested and are able to purchase it, please respond to me in this thread and also PM me with your PayPal email address. I'll send the $30 + PayPal fee to your email and you can send the log-in info at your leisure.

Alright, just screw it for now. Maybe next week.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 12, 2014

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

i'd like to try to keep my # of shares down, would anyone be interested in a few of the following:

Dark Souls 2

I'm interested in Dark Souls 2 by itself. Would you be able to make the purchase? Sending a PM. Never mind.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 16, 2014

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
If anyone else wants to share Dark Souls 2, I am still interested. Please quote this post and send me a PM. Let me know if you can buy or not. Namasté.

EDIT: Hold on, got an interested partner.
The deal is done.

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 19, 2014

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Aww crap. I've had a lot of novelty accounts on my PS3. Hopefully not close to 64, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Anyone wanna split Samurai Warriors 4? I think it's fifty bucks. I can buy. Please respond in this thread and also PM me if possible.

EDIT: Still interested as of 4/7

Orb Crabmelt fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Apr 7, 2015

• Locked thread