Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

After we took over the main Airport and setup we were running letting the Haitians in a few at a time to get clean water since their own water supply was so polluted. A giant line was formed just outside our wire and we had a squad rotation to pull guard on the entrance.

I was about to go outside the wire for a patrol and I saw a few of 3rd squad handing over bottles of Gatorade to the kids. I thought it was pretty nice of them to give up their gatorade that we had picked up when we traveled down on the carrier. Then I saw some of the kids drinking it and start vomiting and crying and convulsing. The loving rednecks in that squad thought it would be soooo funny to either fill the bottles with urine or spray pepper spray in the bottles and close them up and hand them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

furiouskoala posted:

Just in case you guys didn't know this is a real milgoon post.

i used to support the military until they started letting gbs posters join

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Pavol Paska posted:

footage of the incident:

whats the actual context of this