Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Call me a naive college boy, but I was hoping not to immediately throw my lot with the forces of insanity and darkness...
I fear creating a trendwhore who can't comprehend rhetoric, logic, or common sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Call me a naive college boy, but I was hoping not to immediately throw my lot with the forces of insanity and darkness...
The good news is that a baby cannot asphyxiate in the womb. I personally was born strangled. You'll note that I'm still very much alive thanks to some timely intervention. (Breathing must occur before the cord is cut.)

Unless, of course, the baby was dead to begin with (like I suspected), then you've got some kind of perfect storm of torment.

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Welcome to poorly thought out nightmare #2:

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Petroleum Jello posted:

filthy mouth'ed child

I shouldn't find that hilarious, I shouldn't. :haw:

Kruxy posted:

:cop: Do you have a son?

I hope you still do. :cry:

Weaponx posted:

He is not the father!

Embarrassing!

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Ominous Fingers posted:

LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!

:cry: Nooooooooooo :cry:

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Kruxy posted:

Girls gone wild!

I don't understand. Is the kid the slack jawed nerd or the embaressed girl (who I guess is appearing in the commercial)

EDIT: Oh, I see, it's the girl. Drunk and making an rear end of herself on national TV. That's the worst.

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Warezd Quake posted:

I fear my child will grow up and make webcomics that is terrible but they get enough support from a sub-sub group of morons that they continue to create without any semblance of progress in terms of writing, story, or artwork.

:iceburn:

I'm so sorry that my infinitely awful webcomic traumatized you so badly that apparently everything I make now has to remind you of it, so I'll refund your $0 viewing fee. I regret to inform you that since I don't control space-time, I cannot refund you the 5 seconds, minute and a half, or however much time you spent looking at it. I'll try and make it up to you by making some better internet comedy, one that doesn't involve my awful story writing which I've always sucked at.

Oh, and since you hate my art style so badly, I guess I should switch to illegible scribblings, since that's the only other thing I can draw, because I'm not a perfect art masters like you are.

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Ah, what a life you've planned for yourself, hypothetical future daughter, what with the working fast food because you haven't graduated from high school, with babysitting expenses because the baby's father ran away. Your offspring may love you occasionally, but it'll get mad at you just as you got mad at me. Your poor planning as doomed you to a life of misery.

Please enjoy the way that it wakes you up at three in the morning, because it's hungry or wet or bored or whatever it is, and you have to wake up and solve the problem, because no one else will. Please enjoy the endless pestering due to the fact that it cannot imagine how much this annoys you. Enjoy the egocentrism of a being that literally believes that it is the center of the universe and throws fits because things occur differently from how it wanted them to.

Back in his twenties, Daddy might have given a poo poo, but he's become hard, cynical, and evil over the years, so he'll just laugh his characteristic maniacal guffaw and tell you that he told you so. This of course assuming that he's not so evil as to just push you down the stairs to begin with.

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Mattimer posted:

You're afraid that your son is going to motorboat you?

No, when asleep, sometimes people roll around, and if a 100+ pound adult rolls onto a 20 - 40 pound child....

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Snoodle Pants posted:

Cars? :confused:

A proper peace sign has a line down the middle from the center. You've drawn the Volkswagon symbol on the boy's shirt.

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

zVxTeflon posted:

:eng101: Mercedes Benz

:doh: I'm an idiot today.

Jacido: Oh, that looks...unpleasant.... :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elp
Aug 23, 2006

Sangoeil posted:

Anyone who uses this word should be shot in the mouth, preferably in public.

Gotta love those dictionary cannons. Can I buy three?