Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gorfob
Feb 10, 2007

CrackTsunami posted:

I work on a team managing a WAN/LAN that is state-wide (NSW, AU) and has 180 campuses attached with at least ten switches for each location. It's really awesome to get calls like this - no location, an incorrect phone number and that's it. It'd be nice even if they told us where they were so we could check the switch for alarms.

The worst part is that we're sopposed to be Tier 3, Tier 2 refuses to troubleshoot anything if it even looks remotely network related and we end up with poo poo like fried nics and port patching in our queue which is slightly ridiculous.

Please tell me you are not from the DET :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!
I found out yesterday that some of the internal devs write code in batch scripts :(

Only reason I know is because one of the managers came over to me and asked me to help him figure out why a script wasn't working. A dev had written it who was out on vacation, and he'd been trying to find out for 2 days. Turns out that the script takes a directory structure as an argument, and splits each level into an argument. It's supposed to be run against one 4 levels deep, but it was written to if it doesn't get a fifth, it won't run and spits out a vauge debug error.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

boo_radley posted:

How does food service intersect with HIPAA? Is this for a hospital cafeteria?

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/hipaa/

Google solves all of your problems, you know.

poo poo, that's the wrong link, where did that tab go....

Griz
May 21, 2001

boo_radley posted:

How does food service intersect with HIPAA? Is this for a hospital cafeteria?

HIPAA is usually only involved with patient diet office/room service stuff, but there's a few sites that integrated everything so the patients can go to the main cafeteria and charge it to their hospital bill.

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

UserNotFound posted:

.xls association:

excel.exe /e %1

opens new excel instance from explorer. Still, though, file>open doesn't open a new window :\

Slightly random, but how the hell do you do this in Vista?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

unruly posted:

I really wish I this was made up. I really do.

I worked at a magazine company, and someone from the design department e-mailed in a ticket to me stating simply:

"My e-mail doesn't work".

I'll let that sink in for a bit.

Reply to the ticket: "Yes it does."

HairyNipple!
Dec 31, 2004

hello i am fast cheap awesome
I work in On-Site Support for a large Australian Government Department, so I go out and fix things that Help Desk can't, either because it's a physical issue or because they don't know how. Here are two tickets that we have received, with the titles Help Desk gave them.

**URGENT PC NEWS**
Have you confirmed client's details: Yes FAQ Search Conducted for fixes: Yes Problem: - client called to advise that her pc was really noisy - she also advised that her pc would not work and she had tried a few others which did not work Detail Attempted Fix: - could onsite please assist? Reference Number Given: Yes

HER PC WOULD NOT WORK AND SHE HAD TRIED A FEW OTHERS WHICH DID NOT WORK. Okay, I will apply the 'make pc work' patch'.

KEYBOPARD NOT WORKING
Have you confirmed client's details: Yes client know on 6th floor Problem:most buttons on keybpard are not working. water appear to be leaking out. can onsite please assist? Error Message(s):nil Detail Attempted Fix:cl;ient is using another kepboard at the present When was the last time this worked successfully?today Does client have a work around?yes Reference Number Given: Yes]

Besides the obvious reason for this one, I like that the Help Desk person didn't spell keyboard correctly once.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

sanchez posted:

Even if they were great at their actual job? We only exist to allow them to work more effectively, if that includes loading paper, so be it.
Communication is part of your job, and that often involves using a computer. Would you tolerate an employee who can't work a phone?
We regularly send users on basic computer usage courses. An informal/playful day with someone who tolerates technologically retarded people often does wonders.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

amerrykan posted:

Technicians who insert carriage returns
into their case notes rather than just
letting the field word wrap, and you can
tell just how big their input field is.
I wonder if they sometimes try to go too
far, see the text wrap to the next line,
backspace it, press enter, and then
continue on.

This is modern poetry.

Alex007
Jul 8, 2004

One day the receptionist came running to my desk, with a very panicked voice. The problem ? She managed to cut her phone wire. Not one of those tiny regular one, no, a bigass one of those huge "my phone has a shitload of lines" wire thing.

How the gently caress did that happen ? She decided to move her phone on the other side of her desk, but since the wires were going trough a zip tie (not even tightened, just a loose loop to hold the wires up) she used the biggest scissors she could find to cut the zip tie, and managed to cut the phone line at the same time.

The kicker ? Her desk doesn't have a hole for wires on the other side, so she can't move her phone there.

Chunky Monkey
Jun 12, 2005
Kill the Gnome!
Other details: When Tammie tries to print to xxxxxxx she can only print to the "open tray". She has needs to print to the "closed tray".

Im not even sure what this means, but I have no doubt that its just end user stupidity.

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

Chunky Monkey posted:

Other details: When Tammie tries to print to xxxxxxx she can only print to the "open tray". She has needs to print to the "closed tray".

Im not even sure what this means, but I have no doubt that its just end user stupidity.

If it's a LaserJet, then it means her computer settings are defaulting to Tray 1, which is a fold-out tray that you use for odd-sized paper.

The 'closed tray' is likely tray 2 or 3, which are the normal letter paper trays which sit under the printer.

Hawzy
Dec 13, 2002

Chunky Monkey posted:

Manual feed maybe? I dunno I love trying to decipher vague tickets before I even call someone back.

r.mutt
Apr 22, 2003

Got KarmA? posted:

When a ticket comes in to build a server, install a new site, configure a client FTP, troubleshoot client connectivity issues, architect the production configuration for a new product, or anything at all?

I do it.

This is why small/medium companies are great :)

Agreed. The pay probably isn't as good but being the sole IT manager of a small company, and making all the decisions from the ground up does have it's upsides.

Also seconding the 'Network is slow' or the 'Internet is slow' complaints. I realize not everyone is a technical guru but even a wee bit more description would be helpful.

Got KarmA?
Sep 11, 2001

Life is a game. Have fun losing!

r.mutt posted:

Agreed. The pay probably isn't as good but being the sole IT manager of a small company, and making all the decisions from the ground up does have it's upsides.

Also seconding the 'Network is slow' or the 'Internet is slow' complaints. I realize not everyone is a technical guru but even a wee bit more description would be helpful.

Been getting 15-20% raises yearly :)

Edit: Part of a 3-man team counting my working manager - we were about to add a fourth and make me more of an official team lead before the economy went and hosed itself and there's a hiring freeze. I doubt I'll ever be able to go back to a large corporation. I've been there, done that. Such fine partitioning of responsibilities cause such nightmares getting anything done.

Got KarmA? fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 5, 2008

SHODAN
Feb 20, 2001

NARCISSISTIC QUEEN BITCH:
ASK ME ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN YOU
I'm quite surprised no one's mentioned the Chronicles of George yet : http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/

ab0z
Jun 28, 2008

by angerbotSD
I've read those before, I was havening a good laugh.

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

ZippySLC posted:

At my job we're Mr. Fix-It plus Guardians of the Thermostat.

Ha! For some reason it was decided to move the Thermostat for an entire hallway to my office. Maybe it has something to do with all the heat being generated in here.

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...

ab0z posted:

I've read those before, I was havening a good laugh.

I keep meaning to use "havening" more often in my daily speech.

CrazyDutchie
Aug 5, 2005

Revenant.Eagle posted:

Slightly random, but how the hell do you do this in Vista?

Regedit & search for the .xls extension... In the Vista file association thingy you can only select executables and its not possible to add arguments...

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I just got a call:

"My computer is locked up."

"Okay, go ahead and hold down the power button for a couple of seconds...."

"Where's that? What's a power button?"

Then later she said there was a problem with her password, but it's because she typed it incorrectly.

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur

ab0z posted:

Yes, for a couple years now. And if I was a manager with these clowns working for me, I'd fire them all.

this has been pointed out but in what crazy world can IT fire people for "being bad users"

yes, I fired everyone in HR because they complained about the password policy.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

Commissar posted:

I just got a call:

"My computer is locked up."

"Okay, go ahead and hold down the power button for a couple of seconds...."

"Where's that? What's a power button?"

Then later she said there was a problem with her password, but it's because she typed it incorrectly.

"mY eMAIL KEEPS SAYING pASSWORD iNCORRECT FIX IT"

Wombot
Sep 11, 2001

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!I AM STILL RECEIVING THE SAME F***ING ERROR AND ALL OF YOUR A**ININE SUGGESTIONS HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTIHING!!! NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!! TO RESOLVE THE F***ING ISSUE. FIX YOUR G** D***ED WEBSITE SO THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MY GAME. AT THIS POINT I AM READY TO REPORT THIS BULL**** TO THE FTC AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO TO FORCE YOU TO ASSIGN AN AMERICAN WHO CAN READ AND SPEAK AMERICAN TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND NOT JUST SOME LOWLIFE FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WANT A SOLUTION NOT STOCK ANSWERS FROM YOUR KNOWLEDGEBASE WEBSITE. I HAVE TRIED EVERY SOLUTION YOUR HELPLESS WEBSITE HAS SUGGESTED AND I CANNOT DOWNLOAD MY GAME. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD OTHER GAMES FROM YOUR WEBSITE SO I KNOW IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE SET UP THE DOWNLOAD FOR THIS GAME. FIX IT G*** D*** IT. NO MORE BULL****, NO MORE STOCK ANSWERS. READ THE ERROR CODE FIGURE OUT WHY YOUR WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK AND FIX IT!!! FIX IT!!! FIX IT!!! I DON'T WNAT ANOTHER APOLOGY I WNAT A SOLUTION, YOU KNOW THAT'S WHERE YOU DO SOMETHING THAT FIXES THE ERROR. TRY THAT INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO PRACTICE YOUR ILLETERACY ON AN UNSUSPECTING AMERICAN PUBLIC.

(Censorship his)

Midelne
Jun 19, 2002

I shouldn't trust the phones. They're full of gas.

Commissar posted:

I got a call this morning (that I later submitted on their behalf as a ticket for propriety's sake) that an office manager (the one that's the reason I carry a voice recorded on off-site calls and who has been very polite since being caught plain and simple in a complete fabrication about me to the CFO) is receiving an "account has been locked" notification. I explained that these usually result from too many failed login attempts and unlocked the account from their site's server while she swore up and down that she had definitely not attempted to log in prior to receiving the message.

Also what the hell:

SA Banner Ad posted:

Www Awful Plastic Surgery
Need Www Awful Plastic Surgery? See Www Awful Plastic Surgery.
usaplasticsurgery.com

Why yes, I sure need me some www awful plastic surgery! URL provided has "The Resource Guide for WWW Awful Plastic Surgery Lover" splashed on the front page.

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!

Midelne posted:

I explained that these usually result from too many failed login attempts and unlocked the account from their site's server while she swore up and down that she had definitely not attempted to log in prior to receiving the message.

Actually, this isn't entirely unusual, a few months ago we had a string of events where users would just get locked out for no reason in particular, they would come into work in the morning and be locked out, or just be working and suddenly be locked out. Had to work with Microsoft directly to resolve the issue.

Got KarmA?
Sep 11, 2001

Figured I'd toss this dialog out there from when I was working on a helpdesk.

;-* Hi there! I'm having a problem with my monitor, it seems to keep turning off randomly!
:c00l: Okay, how long has that been happening?
;-* A few weeks, when it happens I need to reboot my computer to fix it.
:c00l: Your computer, huh?
;-* Yup. It tends to happen after I've been away for a while.
:c00l: So it's happening right now, right?
;-* Yup.
:c00l: There should be a light next to the power button, it might be off, green, or amber. What color is it?
;-* Amber.
:c00l: *tenatively* Have you ... tried moving your mouse?
;-* *pause* Ohhhhhhh
*Random banter about power saving and how embarrassed she is*
:c00l: No problem ma'am, that sort of thing confuses a lot of people. :rolleyes:

:aaaaa:

Superhaus
Jun 9, 2003

I'm probably wasting time right now.
I got a ticket last week saying that one of my windows users had a virus that was deleting all of her files. I had not received any alerts from our antivirus server so I went upstairs to check on it.

She demonstrated the problem to me: Every time she opened a Word doc, all of the text started deleting itself, almost as if someone was holding down the backspace key.

I pushed her keyboard drawer down, as she had it jammed up against the underside of the desk.

Boogeyman
Sep 29, 2004

Boo, motherfucker.
I had to stick around late the other night to perform some maintenance on one of our SQL servers. Yesterday, one of the managers came into my cube and started bitching about how I "broke the reports" and that I needed to fix them ASAP.

First off, "broke the reports" doesn't tell me poo poo. We have god knows how many different sets of reports for different applications. It took five minutes to work out which reports he was talking about in the first place.

I pulled up the reporting site, logged in, and followed his directions to reproduce the problem (the report defaults to show data in the current month, so 12/1/2008 to 1/1/2009). I changed the dates to what he wanted (11/28/2008 to 12/2/2008) and it worked fine. We spent fifteen minutes going through different combinations that he had worked out. Each time, the numbers that came up were right.

He took me back to his desk to show me what was going on. He pulled the reports up, logged in, and changed the dates. "See!", he yelled, "The numbers are all messed up!"

"Yeah, that's because you're running a report from 11/28/2008 to 12/2/2009, you dumbass."

:suicide:

Boogeyman fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Dec 5, 2008

n0manarmy
Mar 18, 2003

I just got this today, not so much a ticket but it could have been if I hadn't caught wind of it.

I'll preface by saying
I support 1500 desktops with my two co-workers at my current place of employment and I don't mean to brag but considering the amount of work that's done in our department, the three of us on desktops do the most out of everyone and I not only deal with desktops but application implementations and server support. We tend to get shat on because we carry the forever loathed stigma in IT that "Desktops aren't important."

Self Absorbed Lazy Network Admin: "Hey n0manarmy I hope you don't mind but we agreed to put IIS on your server yesterday in that meeting.

Me: "WTF, why would you agree to put IIS on my server with out talking to me?! It's already running Apache AND Tomcat?"

Self Absorbed Lazy Network Admin: "Oh it is? I didn't know that! Maybe we should have invited you to the meeting."

Me: *Rabbid dialing of telephone to reach Easily Influenced Server Administrator*

Me: "Easily Influenced Server Administrator don't put IIS on that server! It's already got Apache and Tomcat on it and putting a third web engine on there isn't going to help."

Easily Influenced Server Administrator: "Well IT Boss Who Wants To Make Everyone Happy Said to do it so I already went ahead and did it. Maybe we should have included you in that meeting yesterday"

Me: *A horrid torrent of cursing*

Me: "Well you might as well take it off of there because you're not going to figure out how to get the website for Self Absorbed Lazy Network Admin working!"

A half hour later I walk in on Easily Influenced Server Admin and Self Absorbed Lazy Network Admin as they sit there scratching their heads, completely confused as to why IIS isn't working.

The entire time if they'd had figured to include me on the addition of software to a server that I setup and manage they would have learned right away that IIS doesn't play well with other web engines and that it was already setup to handle the tasks they needed it to do.

I guess they felt that since I was technically a "Desktop Support Person" that it doesn't matter.

n0manarmy fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Dec 6, 2008

highmeh
Jul 20, 2005

Trying to live the American Dream...
Ticket: 1882

Summary: User is unable to load CD media, states that IT gave her a "fake drive"

Description: User is unable to load CD media; when putting a CD-Rom into the drive tray and closing it, a grinding noise is heard and the CD-Rom ejects. User states that she was given a "fake" drive by IT and it was never hooked up properly.

Resolution: User has a desktop PC she was using as a tower. User was placing CD on the under-side of the CD-Rom tray, where the mechanical gears and drive pulley system are located. Placed CD-Rom on the correct side and user was able to see it in "My Computer."

Operator error; Closing ticket...

--

God i wish I were kidding......

EDIT: We have a #sysadmin channel on irc.synirc.net if anyone is interested ... talking about tickets last week someone said (paraphrasing) "Escalated first level support tickets read like you've converted them to Korean in Babelfish then back to English." Truer words were never spoken...

highmeh fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Dec 5, 2008

Midelne
Jun 19, 2002

I shouldn't trust the phones. They're full of gas.

Ashex posted:

Actually, this isn't entirely unusual, a few months ago we had a string of events where users would just get locked out for no reason in particular, they would come into work in the morning and be locked out, or just be working and suddenly be locked out. Had to work with Microsoft directly to resolve the issue.

This particular user has a habit of lying about verifiable things to IT. A bit after I posted, I checked the logs on her site's server out of curiosity and found eight failed logins for her user account on her workstation in her (closed and locked unless you are her with her key) office between 8:01:13AM and 8:03:56AM. She starts work at 8:00AM and called me at 8:15AM.

I don't care if users get locked out -- poo poo happens, and it's even happened to me once, but why lie about it? It just makes things more difficult to diagnose and fix if it's even slightly complicated.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Midelne posted:

This particular user has a habit of lying about verifiable things to IT. A bit after I posted, I checked the logs on her site's server out of curiosity and found eight failed logins for her user account on her workstation in her (closed and locked unless you are her with her key) office between 8:01:13AM and 8:03:56AM. She starts work at 8:00AM and called me at 8:15AM.

I don't care if users get locked out -- poo poo happens, and it's even happened to me once, but why lie about it? It just makes things more difficult to diagnose and fix if it's even slightly complicated.

Sometimes I'll ask users for their password to log in as them and I hear "I don't know" in a tone of voice that's almost saying "Why the hell would I know my own password, you incompetent rube?!"

CrackTsunami
Sep 21, 2004
I enjoy the eating of babies.

Gorfob posted:

Please tell me you are not from the DET :(

No but my fiance works on the data warehouse team there and things appear to be just as bad.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Midelne posted:

some people just can't accept responsibility for anything, even trivial things like forgetting their password or case number.

I've had users call in and say "the person I talked to before didn't give me a case number", then I find the case by searching for the site name and see that I was the person they talked to before, and I know I gave them the case number.

sometimes they get really angry about it too. "what is it with you people and your case numbers? just connect me to a tech already" and then they yell at the tech for not already knowing who they are and what their problem is.

Arsten
Feb 18, 2003

From my ancient ticket database stolen backed up from a place I worked forever ago (lack of punctuation and / as carriage return straight from crazy database):

The Tickets posted:

Ticket Opener: ekarats4
Ticket Description: user cant find mouse/asks if possible to check terminex traps for it/says terminex guy stated that all mice will be caught by traps
Ticket Status: closed
Ticket Remarks: u00499-mouse was behind desk/instructed user to keep on desk
Ticket Bill: d00021

Ticket Description: user furious that ticket 49008722 was charged to her department/insists upon talking with Arsten/he knows what she was talking about
Ticket Remarks: u00741-do not know what user was talking about/emailed user copy of it practices manual/user said that she was in trouble for ticket cost to department/closed ticket/billed to d00021
Ticket Description: user cant find copy of it practices manual/Arsten gave it to her but took it back
Ticket Remarks: u00741-instructed user in process of detaching and saving manual from notes/locating saved documents under my documents/closed ticket

Ticket Description: user cant find her computers copy of my documents/requested Arsten to show her since he deleted it
Ticket Remarks: u00741-showed user my documents icon on desktop/user insists that it disappears when i leave/instructed user to setup camera to document/issued equipment e0000044 fore recording/closed ticket
Equipment Issued: e44
Equipment Bill: d00021

Ticket Description: user cant find issued equipment e0000044/Arsten took it instead of leaving it
Ticket Remarks: u00741-found equipment behind file cabinet/plant on top watered/e0000044 destroyed by water damage/billed to department/informed supervisor/closed ticket
Equipment Issued: e44
Equipment Loss: e44
Equipment Bill: d00021

Ticket Opener: gdughen
Ticket Description: user wished termination of security for user ekarats4/elevated for approval
Ticket Remarks: u00343-gdughen direct responsible pre cindy sheehan in hr/deleted sec roles for ekarats4/forwarded ticket report to cindy shehan/closed ticket

Got KarmA?
Sep 11, 2001

Oh my god, that's loving amazing.

Was this user terminated entirely or did they simply have their support revoked?

Arsten
Feb 18, 2003

Got KarmA? posted:

Was this user terminated entirely or did they simply have their support revoked?

Deleting the security roles (as opposed to making them only able to access Word or something) was termination. From what I know of this (I came in late on the game) she was only there for two weeks and had something like 25 tickets. I can't directly search on the originator, I can only search by ticket ID and guys working on it so I can't pull them all in one groady punchbowl of humiliation.

Worse was, this company charged your department for the time you used IT. Each of those tickets was at least $25 plus the equipment rental and loss (a basic handycam, so like $750 or $1000 at the time to replace, and like $50 per week to rent). So she cost her department somewhere around $1425 in two weeks. I think her boss just got tired of her.

Phuzion
Jun 30, 2006

LAN Parties 4 Lyfe!

Got KarmA? posted:

Destruction of property is generally something that can easily lead to termination. If I were a management position in that company, I'd can her rear end immediately when I heard of this bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsten
Feb 18, 2003

How about more! It takes me a couple minutes for each because I can't quite remember how to work this horrible DOS application from the 1920's and it helpfully gives you no real hint of what keys do what. So I have crashed it quite a few times by trying to access features that don't work outside the server it was on. (Don't hit "A" in the action box. It hard locks and I can't remember what A was supposed to do :smith: )

This is why you don't build things internally with a team of monkeys going wild on punch cards during the flapper movement.

quote:

Ticket Opener: jhull
Ticket Description: users computer will not power up/basic checks/power strip on/power cord plugged in/monitor on amber light
Ticket Remarks: u00741-computer still in the box/setup scheduled for tomorrow ticket 49006741/user requested setup now/refused setup tech has to come out/closed ticket
Ticket Bill: d00018

Ticket Opener: fgregor
Ticket Description: user cant find it delivery can only find tickt/ticket found near keybaord no box present
Ticket Remarks: u00741-box on floor next to desk in plain sight/id matched to delivery ticket/it package safe/closed ticket
Ticket Bill: d00044

Ticket Opener: tr9
Ticket Description: user in data entry pool floor 3/keyboard missing from typewriter/smoith corona style/replacement keyboards not available take replacement
Ticket Remarks: u00741-took equipment e0t107 out to floor/keyboard cover down/showed user how to open and close keyboard cover/informed user that cover must be reattached at end of every shift to maintain clean desk policy/user did not like this/user did not allow for expedient leave time double bill ticket/e0t107 returned to closet/closed ticket
Ticket Bill: d00010

Ticket Opener: lcrumb
Ticket Description: users second quarter reports not printing right/garbled/everything is coming back without pricing
Ticket Remarks: u00741-examined reports/missing pricing/printer red ink empty for negative numbs/user said that she did not want red ink because she doesnt want to give boss the amount spent for last quarter/user dumped old red ink cart/requested we fill red ink reservoir with black ink/replaced red ink with red ink/reset printer/report printed properly/reported to supervisor/closed ticket
Ticket Bill: d00018