Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

B. HUSSEIN OBAMA posted:

how many republicans has obliviousness to the internet taken out in the past few months? there was that guy with twitter, then mccain i guess, now here, the teamsarah guy, jindal maybe, anybody else?

The most notable examples in the last couple of years would be George Allen (he didn't really post anything, but didn't figure out that his boorish redneckery would be a huge hit on YouTube and lead to a narrow defeat, else he would likely have been the GOP nominee instead of McCain and possibly president) and Mark Foley, the Congressman who was instant messaging the underage congressional page boys ("you mean they can keep a log of these? Who knew?") and had to leave his seat when word got out.

Yeah she comes across like the ethnic minority who probably has only white friends and is filled with racial self loathing. It could be an act to fit in with the freeper types, but it's probable she feels it inside too. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Original.Evil posted:

any suggestions for somebody who wants to see this woman never elected to public office and wants this craziness exposed?

edit: haha a comment from http://thecapitolfaxblog.com/2009/03/23/cook-gop-backing-pulido/

The poster ripped off this comment from the late great Molly Ivins, who made that comment about Pat Buchanan's gay baiting culture warrior speech at the Republican National Convention in Houston, 1992.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Ivins

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

whiggles posted:

goddamn, im really mad at myself for not keeping up with this thread. i would totally be at that gay bar right now...

Ah you would've been there anyway, who are you kidding

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

So because the conference call with the gay group was private, she can come out and say they forgave her or whatever she wants and no one has any way of knowing what was said, unless they contradict her in public?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

From the comments to the wonkette article:

quote:

Gorillionaire says at 3:09 pm, March 31st, 2009

Last time I saw hair like that it was 1985 and Pete North was blowing a load on it.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Why the focus on 2003? Hasn't her posting pattern and the nature of her comments on FR been pretty consistent, even past her nomination, right up until "chicagolady" started hitting the news?

Is that just so that inattentive people might think she just made one dumb comment years ago that was dug up by the LIEBRAL media?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Freedon ain't free

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

In at 19%.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

more falafel please posted:

no the guy clarified and said he meant that eventually the GOP would figure out that they need to support REAL candidates once they figure out that moderates aren't good for murrka

If Pulido is a moderate, what the hell is the REAL candidate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Russell William Thorpe posted:

Ok you can stop patting yourselves on the back, the chicago elections pbf seems to be behind, according to this new story she got *shudders* 25% http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hf86d-gxzyh7EJTjEz_-UwxG_SbwD97E1UI80

I've already spent my winnings on hookers, blow, and flashy cars. Is this a problem?

Also, ACORNNNNN!!!! :argh: