Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Ok, so I am old, but that's just stupid. It's not gnarly, edgy, just plain stupid.

Its actually the gnar gnar, bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
He says in some interview that he was there like like 5 hours a day for several days trying to get that

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Daaaamn mj in hot water...

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
heres a cool new vid with a lot of cool people in it, and its vx1000 so you can feel cool for watching it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uBmcCQsIs&hd=1

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
http://www.vogue.com/tag/misc/skateboarding/ jesus chirst

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
where the gently caress are your stickers my dude

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
rodney mullen would be in closed treatment if he didnt have skateboarding 4 real

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Kotr has done nothing except make me hate Clint walker

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I love that for how much they shot in Malmö. Makes me feel real special knowing international big cheeses jumped down the stairs by my apartment that I have looked at and said naaah can't be done

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
your moms not a kook dont get her a helmet. just tell her not to mall grab

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
P-rod only in there with a sentence fragment because its the only part they could get where he didnt mention how the lord god condemns homosexuals to eternity in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Schiavona posted:

Goddamn, was it well known that he had leukemia?

i dont think he ever talked about it himself but he definitely disappeared from the spotlight a while back and everyone in the know said it was cancer. a while after cherry