Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Press the buttons all at once, all of the time

Ghetto Blaster posted:

The correct answer for which cruiser should i get is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpqgCN6YxAY

Oh man, skating with glass is a bad idea. I'm totally down with skating plus beers, but stick to cans and stay safe! I have a Vision Psychostick, a similar cut with some super wide trucks and big soft wheels that cruises like a beast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HE-9cJZBY&t=100s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004

snow has melted here but so much gravel everywhere, hopefully going to start shredding soon

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004

20matar posted:

Quick shoe question. Between DC, Etnies, Nike and Vans, which brand would be my best bet?
I find Off the Wall the most comfortable for skating and I like the style selection although I find they don't make em like they used to or I'm thrashing harder than usual :smug:
Bought an old rear end skate at a garage salemfor cheap, initially I was just attracted to the old school slightly worn World Industries deck but goddamn Bones bearings stay smooth. I've been riding it to work the last week or so over some of my other decks.

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
I'm a similar build and I have just gotten really into riding a pennyboard I've had for a while. I ride it super tight because it takes getting used to the balance and placing your feet but I probably should loosen it a little. The wheels are actually bigger and softer than my other boards so it can tank through pebbles/cracks fairly well. It's tiny enough that I can toss in my backpack and it's a head-turner; people are always complimenting me on it.
Good longboard setup is a shortboard :getin:

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Was skating in Toronto a few weekends ago and it was really nice out but the last day my right foot was killing me, haven't skated since I got back and it's going to snow soon :sigh:
felt like a fool limping around the airport with my carry-on skateboard on my way back but it's feeling better this week