Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Can anyone recommend something that'll put .mp4s onto a DVD for playing on a DVD player? My cousin needs some youtube clips for a presentation that she's doing tomorrow. I've tried DVDfab but it keeps crashing while the files are converting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Toast Museum posted:

DVD Flick should do it.

Thanks. I love this kind of program - free, no frills, does the job. Most importantly it doesn't scream dodgy like so many other apps I checked out.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

HalloKitty posted:

I don't know if Windows DVD Maker can do it, but it's worth a try since it should be on your system if you have Windows 7.

DVD maker doesn't support .flvs or .mp4s, it seems. DVDflick worked, though.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Why does Word insist on opening on my second display, even when that display is turned off? I've dragged it to my primary display and closed it in the hope that it'd learn its rightful place, but to no avail.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

EdEddnEddy posted:

Also when it is open and active (the active window) Shift + Windows Key + Arrow key to bring it over.

Thanks, this did the trick.

Another thing: I want to design a mock-up 'ui' for a simple program (a timer application with some menus), does anyone know a program where I can just drag elements around to create buttons and so on and have it look like a real program?

I was thinking of doing it in Illustrator, but then I thought there must be a better way.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 20:12 on May 12, 2012