Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

motoraway
Oct 12, 2003

How Swede it is
Speaking of burning, what programs have been working well with Windows 7? I'm currently using my Nero 7 license, but it doesn't give perfect burns every time when it did before.

Work has offered to pay for a license for something new, I like Nero minus the bloat of newer versions, but am open to anything that will work well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

motoraway
Oct 12, 2003

How Swede it is

xamphear posted:

Imgburn for burning isos and poo poo, and CDBurnerXP for handmade compilations. Both are free.

I should have remembered those, as they're mentioned here so much. Thanks!

motoraway
Oct 12, 2003

How Swede it is
Quick question about the feature to allow you to stream music across Win7. The two computers sharing the music just need the same version of WMP, correct? It won't matter if one is 32 and the other 64?

The reason I ask is that my laptop runs 32 fine, but with 64 there was a compatibility issue. My desktop is running 32, but since its only a week or so old, I want to put 64 on it.

motoraway
Oct 12, 2003

How Swede it is

Sully posted:

Annoying issue that just popped up (who knows if it's Windows 7 related or not), but if I press Shift and attempt to hit the spacebar, it won't register. Not sure if anyone has encountered this issue before

Been working here just fine.