Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackjack
May 22, 2004

The World's Mightiest Puppet!

Splizwarf posted:

Tell me more about imaging my install.

http://www.intowindows.com/using-windows-7-image-backup-tool/

There's a tool in Windows to do it now.

I'll wait for someone else to confirm that this is the easy way to side-step having to find your XP disc the next time you feel like installing 7 again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackjack
May 22, 2004

Abel Wingnut posted:

I ordered a physical copy of Win7 Pro from Digital River, but have not received an email saying my order has shipped. Has anyone? Is DR delayed as hell too?

Still waiting for my copy. Has anyone else received theirs? I chose the cheapest shipping, which I think was UPS Ground. I expected it today, but don't even have the tracking data to check.

blackjack
May 22, 2004

O'riginal posted:

Got mine today, it was the same as yours, cheapest option (UPS Ground). I did receive an email w/ tracking information, though, a few days ago ... maybe they haven't shipped it yet? The email had something about being a bit behind, and I received the email on 24 October.

My shipping notice did arrive today. Just a little more waiting. :)