Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
frank gave his heart and soul to this business but he's black and also it turns out he was destined to impersonate a great painter instead. he won a cable ace award for "black grandma moses". we try to laugh at the irony as we painstakingly depilate the edges of our mustaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
we beat the poo poo out of some bismarcks the other day. there hadn't been parts for months, no work for anybody, so me and the boys had some listerine schnapps and went looking for trouble. we made one of them eat his ridiculous mustache. i'm not proud of it. i'm not proud of much these days.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
there's a butcher at the kroger in van nuys who... sorry, it's difficult for me to talk about this to an outsider. sometimes i'll go down there and pretend i'm buying hot pockets. i'll open the freezer case and watch him through the door. the imperious way he addresses his coworkers. practiced, but still so natural. the way he makes the customers believe that all their problems, all their obstacles and indignities, can be blamed on the inferior bloodline of the cows they've been eating. i want to meet him. i want to tell him that i'm here and that i understand. we all do. but we can't afford the competition.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
life is a tale told by an idiot -- full of sound and fuhrer, signifying nothing.

hmm? oh, no, i definitely said "fury". pretty sure about that. unless you wanted me to say "fuhrer". did you?

of course my reading was less tasteful than my mustache. nothing can be as tasteful as my mustache. my mustache is fabulous, motherfucker.

sorry, sorry, i'll stop crying all over the new carpet.