Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Just put them both into the english system and have done with it. Obviously there's a lot of bad sides to that but who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Hegay posted:

Berlusconi is cool in my book

How does Berlusconi fit into the 14 words

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

There's a University of Hull too.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

So much of that is voluntary too it's pretty hosed up in the premiership, admirable in low leagues of course but gently caress off if Premiership clubs need unpaid volunteers doing stuff.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Better than gerry racists.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

It's time for the European Super League.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

jyrka posted:

Aren't German football tickets taxpayer subsidised?

Not sure we should be letting them meet and organise like this.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I'm surprised only 7 or 8 clubs voted against it. By my count 11 clubs are foreign owned, and Spurs might as well be. Tho capping away ticket prices seems like a bribe to shut up the most vocal supporters.

If a football regulation law could somehow get through parliament, what would the Brits itt want to see? Other than terraces of course. Seems like some sort of cap on ticket prices for nationals would make sense. And you would also have to mandate a minimum number of tickets to be available for season ticket holders and locals. Otherwise clubs would just sell more to tourists I'm guessing.

Beer.

also lol at this lying snake:

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Someone audit Tims dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Don't let sassassin be in charge he'll say every player is poo poo and we'll never get anywhere.

• Locked thread