Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clearly not a horse
May 8, 2009

undue butt brutality is not a criminal offense
Drawn in 1977.

Directors:
John Lounsbery
Wolfgang Reitherman

Drawers/painters/whatever: Some guys at Disney.

With an open mind, I sat down to watch this Disney classic. What an enjoyable ride! Choppy animation, rusty sound effects and a big heart along with some great music. This is a humble piece of animation, with a simple story; an orphan named Penny has been taken away by a greedy woman named Medusa, to some place of which I am unaware of the location. (Some swamp.) The Rescue Aid Society, a swarm of mice doing rescue missions way beyond their conceivable size and ability. By chance, they pick up a flask with a letter written by our lost orphan. Quickly, our heroes Bernard and Bianca set out on a mission to save Panny from exploitation by Medusa.

This movie is about themes such as hope and everything is possible, something I didnīt care much about. We have all seen it. I meantioned rusty sounds and choppy animation - they are not distracting, but they are quite noticable. Anyways, the charming characters, humour and the emotion emanating from our characters would be a redeeming quality nonetheless. This animated flick is a joyful ride which I strongly recommend.

Rated 00000100/00000101

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU