Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jabbu
Aug 1, 2005

GODWIN'S LAW? WHAT THE FUCK IS GODWIN'S LAW YOU FUCKING CRYPTO-NAZI? WHY DON'T YOU STOP RAPING CHILDREN FOR FIVE MINUTES, PUT DOWN THAT GLASS OF PUPPY BLOOD AND JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER
Jesus loving Christ, who has time to protest like this? Don't these people have jobs?

:xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

jorje garcia: protester

kylejack
Feb 28, 2006

I'M AN INSUFFERABLE PEDANTIC POMPOUS RACIST TROLL WHO BELIEVES VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM. I SUFFER FROM TERMINAL WHITE GUILT. PLEASE EXPOSE MY LIES OR BETTER YET JUST IGNORE ME!
A friend getting eyed suspiciously by the Tea Baggers

The friend getting tossed out because he looked too liberal

Asking another cop wtf.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

yeah just throwing this out there but I don't think sending the guy with the pierced ear in was the smartest move

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
This is still my favorite from last 9/12

A Goddamn Red
Jan 11, 2009

by Lowtax

I had a good time.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A Goddamn Red posted:

MY PRECIOUS BUTTHOLE

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

A Goddamn Red posted:

Yes, Holy Saint Ronnie.... who proved that deficits don't matter.

Um.

darsh5000
Dec 10, 2005

#2Terms2Chainz
can someone post the gadsden flag with pokemon ekans instead of the rattlesnake

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

i thought this meme died in 2003

but those three sure play a mean pinball

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

this was put up today in the rotunda of the minnesota capitol building

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

oh for fucks sake

this guy shouldn't wear shorts

look at this scrub wanting handouts

Commoner
Sep 30, 2006

Dim the lights, I been born again.
Good, gently caress babies

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

no not my butt!

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Seventyfour posted:

Why did she X out the ketchup she spilled?

rawstorm
May 10, 2008

by Ozma
I honestly refuse to believe that people are actually this retarded to make the grammatical errors that I've seen. They are either trolling, are so confident that they make errors on purpose, or they make errors on purpose so people underestimate them and then they get an advantage when the civil war breaks out.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

got to love all the lawn chairs way too much energy to actually stand up and march or something

A Goddamn Red
Jan 11, 2009

by Lowtax
Crumfunist where are you finding these?

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
chirst they love the "a village in kenya is missing its idiot!" line so much, that's like four different signs i've seen it on in this thread alone

Free Broken Glass!
Aug 3, 2009

CrumFUNist! posted:

ok i give up, what in gently caress does this mean?

Switchblade Susie
Dec 4, 2006
--

CrumFUNist! posted:

:confused::confused: Poor-taters?! :confused::confused:

A friend took this tonight in Manhattan.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fuklaw posted:

chirst they love the "a village in kenya is missing its idiot!" line so much, that's like four different signs i've seen it on in this thread alone

i love it because it's so overtly racist and indefensible

the exact same thing as "go back to africa"

A Goddamn Red
Jan 11, 2009

by Lowtax

Fuklaw posted:

toward the end of the night a speaker was congratulating everybody on not having racist signs, and immediately afterward gave that guy a shoutout.

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

A Goddamn Red posted:

toward the end of the night a speaker was congratulating everybody on not having racist signs, and immediately afterward gave that guy a shoutout.

conservative logic is "as long as we don't say friend of the family, it's not racist" so that makes complete sense from his perspective

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

CrumFUNist! posted:

yeah, I totally agree with this sign... oh wait he's not talking about our troops

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay B. Bulworth posted:

Laissez's Faire:

He looks like a guy I know. A gay furry Republican, who's only a Republican because of the 2nd Amendment as far as I know. His response "he looks like me in 20 years and 150 lbs lighter"

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
that is absolutely pathetic turnout in DC, I've seen more people on the mall playing frisbee on a nice day

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

A Goddamn Red posted:

Crumfunist where are you finding these?

flickr and twitter

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

what the gently caress is inforwars anyways, some kid said he read that the government can fire a predator drone at your house if you don't comply

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

These people honestly scare me. They don't have a single shred of sanity or intelligence, it's honestly frightening. How have they even managed to live this long?

I heard on the radio that 52% of Teabaggers actually pay less in taxes now. Is this true?

Crows Turn Off fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Apr 16, 2010

POTUShead
Sep 23, 2006

mom please don't take the fart sign

no no take the fart sign take the fart sign

SirNooblet
Feb 9, 2006

by Ozma
protesting is like hanging out and hearing a sermon, the cops at the one in chicago looked totally bored and totally unconcerned with anything that was going on, the protestors left, and nothing changed anywhere

Free Broken Glass!
Aug 3, 2009
I wonder if the antiteabaggers will make their own arrow signs saying "This is what these crazy white people actually believe!"

Griz
May 21, 2001

change my name posted:

what the gently caress is inforwars anyways, some kid said he read that the government can fire a predator drone at your house if you don't comply

alex jones's crazy rear end conspiracy theory website

if you don't recognize the name, it's this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

SirNooblet
Feb 9, 2006

by Ozma
just a bunch of old, dumb white folk dressing up like total fruitcakes, grumpy and mad and totally ignorant of any reality of any issue, and they are the most vocal political movement out there in the USA

Free Broken Glass!
Aug 3, 2009
the only thing organic and grassroots about it are the crashers

Free Broken Glass!
Aug 3, 2009

Free Broken Glass! posted:

the only thing organic and grassroots about it are the crashers

not because they are whole foods eating hippies who smoke grass, but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reacharound
Oct 20, 2008

by mons all madden

Crows Turn Off posted:

These people honestly scare me. They don't have a single shred of sanity or intelligence, it's honestly frightening. How have they even managed to live this long?

I heard on the radio that 52% of Teabaggers actually pay less in taxes now. Is this true?

Nah, dude, they're all neurosurgeons. The gently caress do you think.