Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Jerry Stiller really is the best.

Don't get in trouble with the Yankees. You be nice. *smacks forehead*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Some of these are pretty good.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Frank Costanza is an amazing character.

If you want the legroom, say you want the legroom. DON'T BLAME THE MECHANISM!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

People often comment how in most sitcoms nobody ever seems to use the bathroom. Watching a random ep now has me thinking - in Seinfeld it's the complete opposite. Does an episode go by without someone going in the bathroom for something? Probably, but you get my point.

Would you let the man finish...?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

The one where George avoids his girlfriend so she can't break up with him and thus will be obligated to go to a dance with him, where George will fulfill his fantasy of arriving at a social event with a date and making a stunning entrance.

She ends up contacting Kramer instead, and Kramer breaks up with George by proxy, George tries to make-up by proxy, Kramer gets confused and he and George end up going to the dance together instead.

This show really was something wonderful :allears:

Don't forget that Kramer makes the twirl entrance in a suit (dress) with an open back as well, something George had been rambling about earlier.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Buck Naked.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

myron cope posted:

Well that's not really fair

And it's probably a union thing.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Capt. Sticl posted:

But you're not even a fan. I was at game six, you didn't even watch it!

KEITH HERNANDEZ!?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

TMMadman posted:

You won! See, that's a cooool-G, Daddy-O--now you gotta let it riiiide!

Nobody carries wallets anymore. I mean, they went out with powdered wigs. Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll. See, keep the big bills on the outside.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

AuxPriest posted:

It's okay. I've been watching nothing but Seinfeld over and over for the last 2 weeks and it gets better every playthrough.

Here's to feeling good all the time.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Red posted:

So let me get this straight: You find yourself in the kitchen. You see an éclair in the receptacle. And you think to yourself, "What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.".

https://www.teevillain.com/

Above the rim!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

potee posted:

Stuff your sorries in a sack mister! :mad:

I don't know what that means :confused:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I try to take a vacation, I come back, the whole operation's in shambles.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Oh, this baby loves the slop, loves it, eats it up. Eats the slop. Born in the slop. His father was a mudder. His mother was a mudder.

How mother was a mudder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Hey, it's Foxhound.

I got nothing to say.