Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

AH, EXCELLENT! THE OLD TALES OF MUTATED CYBERNETIC ANIMALS FIGHTING TO THE DEATH WERE TRUE! I WILL REST MY RUSTY JOINTS AND OBSERVE FOR A WHILE...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

THE WEAPONS OF MY CYBERNETIC BRETHREN SHALL PEARCE EVEN THE TOUGHEST OF SHELLS. MY VOTE IS FOR BRUT-05.

IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THE CYBERHOG GOES DOWN THEN I'LL SHARE MY SECRET "KANTO CYBER SAKE" RECIPE TO ALL.

SPEAKING OF DEADLY DRINKS I'LL TAKE ONE OF THOSE "SOUTHERN DEATH CULTS" I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

Death Pits of Crap posted:

Brut-05, with its greater speed and accuracy, will take down Dreadnautilus in a beautifully catastrophic firefight.

Who wants to take bets on the quantity of third-party casualties?

1000 NEWYEN ON AROUND 5'326 ORGANIC CASUALTIES.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

Battlehobo4000 posted:

YEAAAAAH MOTHERFUCKA ITS DOCTA ZOOLITTLE, YA MOTHERFUCKIN VETERANARIAN FROM THE A. T. L. OF THE FUTURE, YA MAN, LIL'JON YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
THIS MOTHERFUCKING DREAD NAUTI... NAUTANTIS...ATLANTIS...ATLANTA, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
THIS PIG IS A COP?! WHAT?!
THIS SQUID IS A TANK?! WHAT?!

LET'S GO DREADNAUTILIS WE DON'T GIVE A gently caress DOWN SOUTH, YEAAAAAH!

TRULY THE WATER DOWN SOUTH IS HORRIBLY IRRADIATED INDEED IF YOU BELIEVE THAT OVERGROWN SQUID WILL WIN.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora has arrived! Gezora is sorry it is so late to the festivities, but it had one too many pineal coladas during the last Zoofights and blacked out. Gezora does not remember travelling into the future. Gezora is hungry. Gezora is very hungry.

Gezora will bet 30 of it's delicious, succulent starspawn on Dreadnautilus. Gezora lives by the philosophy that two tentacles are better than one, and a hundred tentacles are better than a pair of robotic legs and some hoofs. Gezora hopes once the loser's league is over it will be able to try some of that bacon.

GEZORA! YOUR REPUTATION PROCEEDS YOU! IT IS A SHAME WE DON'T AGREE ON THE OUTCOME OF THIS FIGHT, THOUGH I WILL ENJOY YOUR COMPANY NONETHELESS.