Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

That's all that was in the cupboard!
And i quote:

Major Failure posted:

[W]ho would argue with a Truck-sized snapping turtle with shutter shades?

##The Snapture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Long have i awaited this chance to challenge Gezora to our fateful drinking contest!! Its pure happiness cocktail nearly finished me off, and now i'm back to make sure it finishes the job, or keels over trying!

Weapon: C2H5OH

Gestalt Pie fucked around with this message at 21:30 on May 23, 2010

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora will accept once more. Gezora states here and now that it will take on all challengers. Gezora will beat you 3 or 4 at a time if it has to.

Gezora's weapon: its non-euclidean liver.

Ha! Priests of Thanatos are trained from birth to stave off the final embrace of death for a worthy hour! We build up tolerances that could kill villages over decades, and know by heart the nine games of skill that Death can never quite remember the rules to! Of course, you're a great deal larger, but thanks to my exposure to irradiated LSD, i extend far in many unseen dimensions! Care to make things interesting?

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora is still going strong. Gezora will see your shots and raise you pints of long island miced teas.

Gezora wonders what you think of that, Gestalt Pie?

Edit: Gezora bids you welcome to the table, Blurry Gray Thing, if theres still room. Gezora thinks you'll have to make up for lost time. Gezora wonders if you're up to it?

The Plague Bringer Doctor (Or the bee in a gas mask, whatever) reminds his opponent that these proportions are per 100kg of body weight and asks that Gezora make the appropriate adjustments.

BEE IN A GAS MASK Cocktails
.5oz. Apitoxin
2oz. Sarin
Pour over crystalized honey

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Phew, that bee toxin perked me right up, but the honey's making me a bit drowzy. Better go easy on the next round with some BLUE MOONS:

BLUE MOON:
2oz. 91-octane unleaded moonshine
2oz. pre-war windex
Grab a bottle of vermouth, then think better of it
Garnish with cocktail onion

Your move, Gezora.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora thinks its time for some Putrid Zombies!

A complex and skilled move indeed! I'm sure i'd be done for... except i majored in rum/cachaça in in my pre-med schooling! But i see we're getting settled into the more vicious phase of the drinking contest, the mixing tastes for optimum purgativity! I've been devising a Gezora-sized drink for a Gezora-sized contest:

EUROPE'S FINAL COUNTDOWN:
10oz. Löwenbräu
9oz. Moet & Chandon
8oz. Madeira
7oz. 1664
6oz. Budweiser Budvar
5oz. Guinness
4oz. Riesling
3oz. Akavit
2oz. Ouzo
1oz. Absinthe

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Major Failure posted:

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora wins! Gezora gets all the ants! Gezora hopes you won't worry Plague Doctor. Gezora will regurgitate you later after it has a few more victory cocktails. Gezora is sure you'll be back to normal in no time.

Gezora asks that you please steer clear of the second tunnel to your right. Gezora is positive you do not want to know what that hole leads to.

Well played, Gezora! May my diverse fluids be the most psychoactive drink of all!

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Agreed, such a blow to the adorable crocodilian was uncalled for. If no-one else is able sooner, i will attend to it as soon as Gezora spits me back out.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora thinks you might be right. Gezoras feeling... a little woozy...

*Bleurgh*

Gezora feels must better! Gezora would like to know if its recently regurgitated friend, or anyone else for that matter, would care to join it in another drink? Gezora has a remarkably quick turn around time. Gezora is glad it has no propensity for hangovers.

*Hic*

Gezora will start making more grasshoppers. Gezora likes the taste of them. Gezora really does.

I... i am ashamed. I... may have got the spins and vomited into one of your glands. It was all the mashing and the obtuse angles that act acute in there. HOWEVER: i kept the presence of mind to reach for a vial in my pocket, and recovered nearly eight ounces of Gezoroyal Jelly! Perhaps a round of Gezora-themed drinks is in order, while i see to that poor child's suffering reptile?

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

That hawg has become complacent in its loss. Snake Preview only became more tortured and bloodthirsty. Also, he's a snake wearing a traditional time-traveler's scarf, which is pretty impressive for someone without shoulders.

##Snake Pilgrim will have bitten the swine so hard, he will cease to was.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

My own drunken delusions temporal instability has graced me with foreknowledge of the winner! A round of drinks on me, Gezora!

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Tewbrainer posted:

I mixed it up in Gezora's honor! Let me know what you think! I have a feeling I will be making up quite a few new drinks. Not to many drinks out there named after a cyber augmented Presidential Seal.

I will be keeping track of them! Let me know if you want a complete list (it's only a few drinks so far). Maybe further into it I'll compile them or something.

Edit: I will certainly follow the patrons at the Greenhorn from now on, they appear to know a lot more about mutated animal combat than I do.

I cannot recommend drinking my Europe's Final Countdown.

Not highly enough.

Gestalt Pie fucked around with this message at 06:21 on May 28, 2010

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

##E.M.M.A.

I'm seriously waiting for the Zoofights team to come through (as they always do) on storyboarding out an incredible fight, because all my instincts say that this is an absolute joke/slaughter to even propose.

Nobody will be happier than i when proven wrong about this.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

The Deleter posted:

THEY PULLED APART CROCTOPUS' BOAT. THE BOAT HE WORKED SO HARD ON. THEY PULLED IT APART.

I don't think this is getting full attention, and i had to go back and re-read, but that IS what it seems to say, isn't it?

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

The Deleter posted:

Yah crossed the line.

Get out.

Seriously, I know this is roleplay and you're not meant to take it seriously, but don't you dare.

I think you're overreacting. It could be that dismantling Croctopus' boat is the best thing they could have done. How else were we going to get him to engage in the next fight?

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

The Deleter posted:

Also, I apologise if I came across too flame-y or too dickish in that previous post. I didn't intend to, but I'm pretty sure one of the new Zoofights commandments is not to diss Croctopus. It's right up there with "Beefy Arms make everything better".

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the war room!"

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Gezora is the best.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Headlines: "CAT EATS DOG IN MOST SPECTACULAR FASHION EVER."

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

##Gorillesis Mk. II is sure to win by way of classic Scorpion uppercut.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

I'd love to see a FRIENDSHIP ending somewhere along the line in Zoofights, but damned if i don't just hate that smug, vapid, motherfucking dolphin too much.

Gezora, would you kindly mix me a glass of hatred i can nurse? I would be most pleased if you would shake it with extra spite and malice.

Gestalt Pie fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jun 2, 2010

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

##The Bloody Onion

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora is of the mind that a weed-eater trumps a weed any day. Gezora hopes ##The Long March will share what is left of the onion when it has its fill.

Perhaps you would care to make things interesting? I have a large collection of canopic jars that i think you would like.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I want to see that! Croctopus should be given a job building boats.

He was. :ssh:

Edit: Egyptology fail

Gestalt Pie fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 4, 2010

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Coucho Marx posted:

Really, all I want is a fight between the onion and Snake Preview. We may not live through it, but what a way to go!

Oh holy gently caress yes.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Holy gently caress i cannot make a choice like this, especially with such breathtaking art for both of them. Someone convince me.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

The New Black posted:

You betcha!

Edit: Look at it this way. The tentacles are useless. They aren't that big compared to Drainage, and they are unarmoured. As anyone who enjoys calamari will know, tentacles ain't that tough. Drainage is literally encased in razor sharp metal. Which will be moving at an incredible rate. The first time aggronaut tries to grapple, it will lose its only upgrade, and then it won't even be as good as the overrated Dreadnautilus.

That seals it, i've had a soft spot for Dreadnautilus from the start, and as upset and worried as i am that they've defanged him as much as they have, if Sarah Palin is on Drainage's side, i'm with ##Aggronaut.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

That's going to make for one hell of a boat.

##Captain Croctopus

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Megasabin posted:

I think this gentleman said it the best:

Lady. :j:

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

##Punchules the Magnificent has this one grasped deftly in his mighty, bareknuckled fists, if for no reason other than just his ability to swoop, grasp and drop his foe. The drug-addled comic-book knockoff can't hold a candle to his fury.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Ravenkana posted:

...or finest gold brandy delivered in jewel encrusted golden goblets, pried from the fingers of long dead kings

This is absolutely heavenly prose. Gezora, please pour me one of these.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Major Failure posted:

Worse yet, it is said that his gullet is inhabited by a swarm of parastic gull-headed rats, ready to swarm out and gnaw on any opponent not floored by his putrid, billowing breath.

Last night he managed to gut a bipedal elephant with anvils for fists before it could land a single blow (Anvilphant, we hardly knew ye), and few will forget the terrifying look in his his grapefruit-sized eyes as he screamed his victory into the camera.

enough attitude between them to fill an aircraft carrier with hate*

I was all set to vote for The Snapture just because i loving adore him (and his single answer to every problem more drugs and attitude and i hated The Presidential Seal and everything he stood for. However: he doesn't seem to stand for anything other than pure rage-filled vitriol any more, and the preceding quotations are the most brutal, horrifying things i have ever heard described in a Zoofights event.

##The Seal of Disapproval

The straw that broke the camel's back was the gull-headed rats. At first glance i thought that was a particularly nasty species or something, but when it dawned on me that we were talking about a swarm of rats with seagull's heads sewn on, i completely freaked right the gently caress out.

*GEZORA! Would you please mix me an...

Aircraft Carrier Full of Hate
4 oz Goldschläger
4 oz Absinthe
2 oz Leaded Gasoline

Shake well and pour into a yard glass; top up with equal parts Thunderbird and liquid nitrogen.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora will crack open a few more baby turtles. Gezora must fetch the turtle hammer.

I love you, you beautiful bastard.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

##GAMMA CONSTRICTOR to win, because he's my favorite. Timey-wimey powers and being a gigantic, bloodthirsty snake are just a bonus as far as i'm concerned.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

At least it's a dry hate.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

GO ##COMMODORE CROCTOPUS!! :3:
I don't need any more reason to vote for you than because i love you.

As for the other fight, The Seal has certainly got where it is by being a bloodthirsty, unstoppable killing machine. However, all members of my family dating back to the middle ages have been utterly unable to muster any willpower whatsoever in the face of Gypsy Magic.
GO ##FISTS O'BATAHAN!!

This might be the round that tarnishes my all-but perfect voting record, but if voting for these two is wrong, i don't want to be right!

EDIT:

KungFu Grip posted:

I am imagining this fight as Batman Vs. Abe Lincoln. And Batman Always wins. Always.

Holy poo poo, why do i have Deja Vu at the thought of this on a comic book cover? Has this happened? Tell me this has happened.

Gestalt Pie fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 28, 2010

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Empty Sandwich posted:

I CAN'T RUN THE loving ZOOFIGHTS BAR BY MYSELF.

GEZORA, WHERE ARE YOU?

I'd be happy to pitch in. I've got a steady hand, and i can make most any drink, poison or cocktail out of most anything else.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Bassetking posted:

*KLIK....wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*A single tear slides from the Jukebox's coinslot*

"Oh Gezora, the fights, the fights are brawling
From men to men, and down pyramid's side
The booze is gone, and all spectators thirsting
'Tis you, 'tis you we need our thirst subside.
So come ye back from burried 'neath the rubble
Come back from 'dere that carrier's rusted bow
'Tis we'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Gezora, oh Gezora, we love you so.

And if you come, when all fighters are dying
And I am drunk, as drunk I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and pour a cold bir there for me.

And I shall hear, you undulate above me
And all my dreams will warm and damper be
If you'll not fail to tell me that you'll bir me
We'll simply sleep in peace 'til next tourney.

We'll simply sleep in peace 'til next tourney."

I actually cried a little reading this. What the hell has Zoofights done to me?

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

BiggerJ posted:

...Am I the only person who finds this rather hypocritical? One beloved friend dies (and it's a sad loss indeed, there's no denying that) and you mourn him. But countless men, women, children and other sentient beings with their own hopes and dreams, with people who love and care about them... they're just statistics! Post-apocalyptic wasteland or not, all people are people! If you're going to mourn the barkeep, I suggest you take a look around and open your mind to the losses you people have been ignoring!

People who have never poured me a drink are scarcely people, if at all.

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

with my apologies to Billy Joel...

Well, it's Zoofights number five, down at Gezora's
The regular crowd shambles in
There's a huge snapping turtle right next to me
Making love to his chronic and stim
He says “gently caress YOU AND PLAY ME A MELODY
AND DON'T loving ASK HOW IT GOES
JUST GIVE IT A BEAT THAT'LL VIBRATE MY SEAT
WHILE I PUT THIS HERE poo poo UP MY NOSE.”

La la la, di da da
La la, di da da da da

Chorus:
Sing us a song down at Gezora's
Where everyone comes to get tight
'Cause there's nothing like having a melody
While you bet on the upcoming fight.

The gargantuan squid, he's a friend of mine
He serves up our drinks semi-free
And it's always so droll when he swallows you whole
And there's nowhere that he'd rather be.
He shouts “GEZORA HUNGERS FOR HUMAN-FLESH.
PREFERABLY JAPANESE.”
In that way that he has that's so welcoming
as he passes around the miced teas.

Chorus

And the Doctor is looking for Lesko
While his former self quickly gets pissed
They've said something about a catastrophe
But we're all waiting 'round for the twist.
There's a cute little girl with a crocodile!
There's a jukebox who's always around!
There's a nazi-accordion-gorillionaire
Who's been throwing his money around!

Chorus

slower
There's a big gaping hole back behind the bar
About ten cubic meters in size
And the little nine guy does his level best
But he can't make a slurm without eyes.
And how can we keep up our reveling
While we're missing His manifold charms
Like the way he pretends to shine beer glasses
With four of his multiple arms

rising crescendo
“No it isn't Zoofights without Gezora!'
We all seem to cry out as one
Sure he threatens at times to devour us
But we're pretty sure it's in good fun
And we've got to have someone to mix for us
The infinite poisons we crave
Gezora, if you love us, come back to us
Shamble out of your pyramid-grave.

Gestalt Pie fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 4, 2010

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Congratulations, Major! Do your duty and we'll see you soon enough! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gestalt Pie
May 21, 2008

Am i the only one who's itching to see a whole new generation of Sw****ss renderings?