Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
toppro
Jun 19, 2006

In honor of the family business back home I'd like to offer everybody a round of my favorite drink.
"Southern Death Cult"

2 oz Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey
2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
2 oz Wild Turkey® bourbon whiskey
3 oz Coca-Cola®
3 oz 7-Up® soda

I reserve the right to replace any/all of the ingredients above that I can't find with bathtub gin and/or mutated possum's blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
^^^^ Gonna make the stuff of nightmares from the loser's mangled corpse. But there should be parts left over that would be some good eating. You and I ought to go scavenging the remains after the fight.

As they say in my neck of the woods, "all roads lead through Seanet". I've dealt with those pains in the @$$ enough to know that It's really best not to piss them off. It's a bad, bad idea to have a creature from their direct enemies here at the games. So I gotta vote with BRUT-O5. He's gonna tear up that mollusk. I bet this gaggle of pillow fighting slave girls.

Ah yes, here's those drinks for them that requested um'. I'm now offering a new drink called "The End Of The World". Guaranteed to be less than 50% radioactive swamp water.*

1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Wild Turkey® bourbon whiskey
1/2 oz vodka
Serve warm. Straight into the shot glass.

*Guarantee not honored on days that end in y.

toppro fucked around with this message at 15:11 on May 2, 2010

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Mr. Crane posted:

Give me something to drink, goddammit!

Flamander posted:

The End Of The World, eh? Give me a shot glass of it.

Here you go my friends.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Mr. Crane posted:

It's been 300 years since someone's done anything remotely close to interacting with me...

How much is this going to cost me?

From what I've heard around the slums these things usually end in tragedy. To prepare for the inevitable bloodbath I hope to make as many allies as possible. And I frankly can not be all that picky. So come drink with me, secure in the knowledge that we shall be staunch allies.

untill I need somebody to throw under the bus of course. Not that I've ever seen a running bus.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

MrGreenShirt posted:

Gezora has arrived!

Gezora! Your reputation precedes you. I hope you will not take my meager attempts to sell some semi-lethal booze as a shot at taking your business. I do so enjoy being undigested. Here I made you a bloody Mary. Made with the freshest parts of Mary it is!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Mr. Crane posted:

Dreadnautilus will win.

Brut-05, not enough gun.

Whisky.

Sure, with or without radiation? Without only means less than 30 rads and it's extra.

Mr. Crane posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUGGERING UPGRADES

Sorry, all the liquid we've got back here is more flammable then gasoline. Please go burn somewhere away from the bar will you?

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Tall Tale Teller posted:

Future Petty would like a whiskey. And then, i may write you all a song.

JimmyBiskit posted:

Now, I do believe there's some whiskey wit me name on it...

Check and check.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Hey Gezora, can I have a pitcher of something strong enough to strip paint? I have over 600 years of drinking to catch up on.

Gezora's busy...um...gathering drink supplies let us say. Please ignore the screams coming from the general direction of the slums. I can get you some distilled blood of the twelve legged Rhinosaur. Stuff will eat through steel.

Carcharoth posted:

In the mean time, I detect a multitude of exotic and deliciousss brains nearby. To avoid unpleasssantries, perhaps the bartender can prepare me something with a pons and a twist of thalamus?

I think I have some fresh brains back here somewhere. Do you want sheep, cow, or what's in this box labeled "other"?

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Carcharoth posted:

Cattle do not interessst me, but perhapsss your "other" brain will produce an ingessstible concoction.

I've got one here from an Abby....somebody. Abby Normal? I'll have it mixed right up.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Fatkraken posted:

on the RP front (just my own opinions):

characters should be the means to an end, not an end in themselves. They should spice up and add flavour to discussion of which animal would win and why, and that should be all they do. If you're going to make a post with no mention of the two contestants, then what is it adding for the people reading the thread? not a lot. Remember the purpose of the posts here that are not by the zoofights team is to provide fodder for the main event, the fights.

So then why even have all this hoopla with the settings and themes? Victorian for three, Space/Time Travel for four, Post-Apocalypse for this one. We could just have a featureless thread with just dry debate about mutated rhinos vs. otters with rocket launchers. Without the RP there would be no Gezora, no Lilly Limbcake, No drink recipes, etc... I only argue because the RP interactions add interest and fun to what would otherwise be a fairly dull lull between fights. However if the majority of the thread --and more importantly Major Failure-- want the RP limited I'll drop the assistant bartender schtick I've fallen into.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Space T Rex posted:

Today I bought a car. In a few hours I'm going to watch the first zoofights zoofight of the year. I know BRUT-05 is gonna win because the car I bought is blue. Its an omen of BRUT-05's victory! Rejoice with me! Hurrah!

Fish dont have hands. V :colbert:

I bought a blue car two days ago too! The signs pile up for BRUT-05!!!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

I think you are all forgetting the location that this fight is being held.

"Therefore, since the giger count is going to be insane in there anyway, we've dumped a load of toxic waste onto the arena floor to make things more interesting."

If the toxic waste is of any depth at all then the 50 foot monstrosity can hide below the surface thereby negating all the mini bloodsuckers. Then all the snake has to do is wait for the perfect moment. And he will know for sure that it is the perfect moment. Once it has the pest in its jaws it will be all over for the mosquito.
##Snake Preview

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
Woot! Last vote suckers!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Kill it you beautiful green bastard!!!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

0 for 2. Son of a bitch!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
^^^ Penguin with a shotgun people.

Major Failure posted:

:frogsiren: UK attendees, you are in for an election night treat - stand by for fight 3 announcement at 10pm GMT, so once the polling booths close, you can rock up here and vote all over again :frogsiren:

But waiting is just so hard! BTW I'd like to volunteer to help out with the loser's league if ATOM(tm) could still use people to do color but I'll be darned if I can find the contact email.

toppro fucked around with this message at 20:12 on May 6, 2010

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

This is a travesty! ##Nelson would be an easy winner if he was not shackled to that dimwitted Neanderthal! All he needs is some basic modifications so he has some fire power. Say some shoulder mounted rocket launchers for example. I've whipped together a prototype on my dog whomper here so you all can get the basic idea.

I'm sure that we can all agree that with some professional Zoofight engineering we could have a contestant that would inspire people, not unlike those great, full of heart champions Wolfbike and Drillbjörn. So come on! Vote for ##Nelson!!!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Vote for ##Nelson

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Major Failure posted:

:frogsiren: Ok, ghouls, drifters and barflies, voting's over for this round. :frogsiren:

EDIT: Votes counted - well, that's eerily like reality then.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! My slaves had more propaganda to spread. Well I'm gonna put um to work loosening the General's tank tracks while he sleeps. Victory via sabotage!! Wait...I didn't just say that out loud did I? I think Gezora's bleeding marys have left me with no inner dialog.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
So when's the fight then?

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Nelson! Nelson! Nelson!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Space T Rex posted:

Sturgeon! Sturgeon! Sturgeon!

Hush your robotic face!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
Here it comes!!!!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Gomegoth posted:

That is one well bred canine. The cross-eyes, the dripping jowls, the massive underbite; a fine representative of a proud pedigree.

Exactly what a good bull dog should look like!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Haha! We have not seen the last of Brave Nelson. Mark my words, he shall return!

This fight is all about the location.

"This fight will take place in the rusted scrap drifts of the Terminus Rail Yards. The city's once-teeming rail depots are choked under mountains of mouldering industrial debris."

The croctopus will have plenty of cover in this area. All he has to do is get under that guns minimum firing range (That thing can't tilt downward enough to fire close up) and he will tear those lions up! Then he shall build us all the grandest of boats!
##Croctopus-For Only 6 Billion Rupees

Now who needs a drink?

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

The Mad Hatter posted:

MSDS for the Croctopus. Based on this, I'd say ##CROCTOPUS is my bet for this fight. And at what a price!

Awesome! :)

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Space T Rex posted:

Does he get to use the Delorean?

Either way, ##Doc Brown.

You and I need to go you dog hating son of a washing machine.

##DJ Vulture Peck his eyes out!!!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
## The black knight will beat him with his own leg!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Space T Rex posted:

My mother was the wisest washing machine you'd ever know, rear end in a top hat. She once told me "--./.-/...//--/.-/.../-.-/...//.-/.-././/..-./---/.-.//..-./.-/--./--./---/-/...//.-/-./-..//-/...././../.-.//.../---/-./.../". Therefore I can't lose! Youre on!

its morse for "gas masks are for faggots and their sons"

E: also! ##Haunted skull guy!

Not alot in the way of weapons around but I did find this nasty looking cat.

I'll be using him as a flail to tear your circuits out!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Space T Rex posted:

My eyes shoot lazers. You ready to die, parner?

hummmmm.... I think I have some leftover slaves for cannon fodder around here somewhere....

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
##SAD ARAGORN So he will cheer the heck up!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Major Failure posted:

Surprise bonus biffing from melaneyelia

OH WILL YOU?

:siren:HAT ROBOT DUDE WINS:siren:

Great now I'm dead.

What does the writing say on that? I can't make it out.

toppro fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 10, 2010

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Get um crocky!!!

Hang on Sloopy posted:

Croctopus has been and will always be a joke contender. He's gonna die.

No Coroctopus is Zoofights at its purest. A horrible almagum of animals manipulated into fighting. He is all that is right with this tournament.

toppro fucked around with this message at 23:40 on May 11, 2010

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
^^^^^Woot! Like I said

I'm calling a "Oh the Huge Manatee" like first round slaughter.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006
Great sculpt! :)

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Once he has his boat, what will drive Croctopus?

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Ixjuvin posted:

Obviously, we're going to need a bigger boat.

Well Played. :golfclap:

Space T Rex posted:

Do we really even know if he knows how to build a boat? Or does he just totally mangle something and think hes made a boat?

You may have a point there.

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

In what has to be the worst timing ever, Major Failure has just lost internet.

HOWEVER, as the semi-sentient computer system of the Zoofights Pyramid, it falls to me to continue the fight. There will be a slight pause of 10 minutes or so while I recieve instructions.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

That's it, riot time in the stands!

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

All but ONE, that is...

Don't you do this to us now!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toppro
Jun 19, 2006

:siren: Croctopus!!!! :siren: