Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
I LOVE that plush Bub and I want one holy crap. It would go fabulously with the Bubble Bobble scarf I got my mom to knit before I learned how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Sudden Guts Pill posted:

Oh, cool. I'll try that out next time. Also my weird monster is a thing from an anime, actually. He's known as Chiyo-chan's father, which doesn't really make sense even in context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucITQR0SrQ

Daddycat is the best and now I want to make one. Fuuuck. I wonder if I have appropriately colored felt lying around...

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Brainbread posted:

Woah. She just sold for $430.

:psyduck:

I mean your work is great don't get me wrong but... :gonk:

MLP fans are truly terrifying.

...and apparently a cash cow.

:psyduck:

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Brainbread posted:

Fluttershy plushie. Because school is expensive >.>

Take them for all they're worth. For. Serious. While the iron is hot and all that.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

$3,602.00

:gonk:

With 2 days left, no less... somehow, I think you're making a pretty good hourly wage on that monster. MLP fans are kind of scary.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Brainbread posted:

Only one person asked me.

Actually someone wanted me to ask you if it was anatomically correct instead. :v: Think they're comedians do they?

$4100+ now. Sweet jaysus.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Brainbread posted:

It'll have to sell for an exorbitant amount for me to want to make another. It was way too frustrating and well, pointlessly painful to make.It'd be easier if I didn't think she needed to stand on her own.

So far, does this qualify as an exorbitant amount of money? I will be watching this while I'm at work tonight since it ends while I'm still here. I've never been so interested in MLP!

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

If it's money we're talking here the next most popular one to me seems to be that purple one with the pink hair whatever. You're close to breaking 5k (you had, but I assume there was a retracted bid somewhere).

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Well, it's over at a whopping $4,900 - now tell us if they pay. :toot: Congratulations to you if they actually follow through!

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

No doubt, but they're going to think it's really funny if a 5' box is valued at $20, too, I imagine! Tricky bit, this whole shipping between countries thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Rather Tonic posted:

I just posted my first plush guy up on my Etsy site. He's made out of old t-shirts I couldn't bring myself to throw away. I call him a Fremick.

The pattern is my own. Not complex or anything, but I'm getting better.

That's adorable! :swoon: If I had the extra cash, man. Though I'm tempted to model something similar for my cousin for a Christmas present, but since she's a teenager I'm afraid she'll just think it's lame. CAN'T TELL WITH KIDS THESE DAYS.

• Locked thread