Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Anxiously awaiting fan fiction where Vincent takes over for Hurley and rules for a thousand years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I never followed any of the extra stuff, but did they ever do graphic novel tie-ins? Seems like that is a natural, if they want to continue the story.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Vakal posted:

I feel like I'm missing something about the whole "babies cannot be conceived and then born here," plot-line.

I assume it was the island's way of keeping people from setting up long term civilizations, but it just seemed like such an important part of the earlier seasons that never really had a huge effect.

I thought we were to assume that the hydrogen bomb going off did that? I'm not looking at a time line right now so maybe I'm off, or maybe I just invented that in my head.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Anonymous Zebra posted:

Goddammit no. I loved this show, but I am not going to sit and pretend that all of this stuff was planned out from the start, when clearly there were a lot of things that were not. Jacob vs. MiB was the biggest red herring the producers ever made and it was used as a means to quickly explain away the inconsistent behavior of a lot of the island's mysteries.

There's a whole other thread where you can bleat on and on about that.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

ahhhh, I keep torturing myself by re-watching the last ten minutes. :cry:

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Hardflip posted:

Just finished rewatching it entirely on Blu-Ray. I think that's the last time I'll watch it for a few years, maybe even a decade. I don't think anything will come close for a long time, mixing so many elements with adventure, mystery, great characters, a grand scheme, etc. Makes me miss it all the more.

I actually just (or nearly just) finished re-watching it all via Netflix streaming, and I totally agree. I think it's my favorite drama of all time. Better than The Wire, even, and I'm a big Wire fan.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

How can I watch Lost Chrono? I just rewatched the whole series for the second time since the finale, this time using Lostpedia as a guide throughout. Now I want to watch it in order.

I can never let go :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Gat posted:

The easiest way is here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.110177735800449&type=2 (watch them in reverse listing)

Or torrent it http://www.chronologicallylost.com/

Thanks!

• Locked thread