Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
Oh hey a HM thread! There are so many I didn't know about and now want to purchase and play :psyduck: There are not enough hours in the day for me to waste my time petting cows and running to obscure corners of the map for wooing items...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
I think my favorite thing of all time about Bazaar is that you can drop things and they don't immediately disappear forever :v: I don't know if that was ever in another game, but it's the first for me.

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Corridor posted:

- WHAT THE CRAP TIME PASSES INDOORS WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

It's also

WHAT THE CRAP TIME PASSES ON THE ITEMS SCREEN WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF

The only way I've found to actually pause the game is to trigger a text box either by talking to someone or looking at the calender or some poo poo.

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
I'd be all over a multiplayer adventure, but I'm a little fuzzy on how it works. I skipped the tutorial because I don't have any friends with a DS. Does it work over wifi?

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Phuzzy posted:

Yup. Just gotta have friends codes like every other nintendo ever.

Speaking of which, do we have a FC exchange set up somewhere for Grand Bazaar?

Ah. The last nintendo I had before the DS was an original Gameboy, so I had no idea how it worked... :blush:

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
I just started Spring year 2, so we could trade, though you'll have to wait for the Wheat seeds, I just had a bazaar.

Also where do I find my friend code? I feel so dumb :(

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

endolithic posted:

I hope that makes sense. Beyond that I have no idea as I haven't done multiplayer with Bazaar before. It'll be an adventure for all of us! :haw:

Is this thread a good place for friend code stuff or should we make a thread in private servers or something? I want wheat too.

EDIT: VV Works for me. FC: 3438 8197 6190

Hooray I figured it out! FC: 5285 6713 0691

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

LordSloth posted:

It's weird thinking about visiting rear end on the Crack farm, but I shouldn't take it too seriously.

This seriously made my day. I laughed much longer than I should have. And I'm waiting to visit your farm! I guess I don't have anything to sell though, according to the game system. Eh, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
I'm looking for something new after putting down GB somewhere in my second year. I've never played a RF game, but feel like getting something for the ds. How similar/different is a HM game compared to RF3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

FrickenMoron posted:

The farming aspects are similar, probably a bit simpler though. Other than that try to imagine HM with Zelda combat. RF3 is the easiest to get into, so feel free to pick it up.

Alright sounds great. Good thing Thanksgiving break starts tomorrow, because I know what I'm doing for the rest of the week!

• Locked thread