Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you get anything for befriending all the villagers or is it enough to just get the hearts of the bachelor/ette and his/her family?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corridor posted:

Dude, it's just out. Even fogu.com doesn't have that much info yet.

Well, it's been out in Japan for a year and a half already so I thought someone might know by now.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Revol posted:

They die. Crops will take longer to grow if you water them TWICE a day. Same with fertilizer. It also means it is of higher grade.

I did a little experimenting with 4 crops (I believe it was radish) where I watered A and B twice and gave fertilizer to A and C everyday and not just once every growth stage.

A and B were the fastest to grow, followed by C and D. So watering them twice seems to make them actually grow faster and the fertilizer doesn't seem to change anything, at least not for the crops that only take a handful of days until they can be harvested.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you upgrade your watering can to rank 3, you can water a 3x3 field when you jump and you barely use any stamina at all, so I'd say its pretty useful.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aerofallosov posted:

I hope that they implement gay marriages. Sometimes the bachelorettes are just way more awesome than the bachelors. I'm still not over losing that feature in DS Cute because the witch, mermaid et al were a thousand times more awesome than the dudes. Actually, I didn't buy DS Cute because of it and that the male marriage options were kind of eh.

As for why people make a big deal of it, why not? It sucks having your sexuality completely ignored in media, including games and TV. Marriage is a big chunk of HM games. People forget that beyond the farming stuff, it is a social game. It's generally hard to advance if you never make friends, after all.

You could switch your appearance between male and female sometimes late into rf4 so that was kinda neat i guess

oh nvm i didnt wanna read the thread nvm

• Locked thread