Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

LLSix posted:

Good news! Starred Valley isn't releasing with co-op so that's not a problem! Multiplayer is planned to be added sometime after release. It looks like a good game though and well worth a try. Especially since its the only decent looking harvest-moon like for PC. There's even an SA thread if you want to see what other goons have to say about it.

Said thread is right here! I mean right now "what other goons have to say about it" is basically what's here - that it looks cool and we'll be looking forward to gripping it on the 26th. The thread started more than two years ago and hasn't seen much activity given the low amount of promotional material that's come out for the game so far, so it's kind of an interesting look at 2 years of development response condensed down into only a 22 page thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
I'm playing Rune Factory 3, and I'm trying to upgrade my crops. I know about hoeing withered plants into the soil to improve it, but I'm wondering if it's possible to upgrade the crop level of a plant that is already growing. I can grow level 10 cucumbers, but only the first harvest is level 10, then each cucumber I pick off that vine is worse and worse quality until I chop the whole thing down and replant. Is there a way to revitalize a plant's quality without just scything the thing and starting over?

• Locked thread