Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
It's weird, I remember having a hell of a lot of fun playing HM64, but then I got Rune Factory because (at the time) everybody said it was the best HM game to get on the DS. I finished the game to justify my purchase, but at every turn I would get pissed off by some really stupid game mechanic. Farming was basically pointless, since the very first cave was perma-spring with no disasters and strawberries were by far the most efficient crop. So there was no reason to use your main farm unless you needed a specific seasonal crop, but even then the caves were a better choice. Combat was boring and the crafting system was complete pile of poo poo. So many of those items were useless, mislabeled, and/or disorganized that I just looked up a FAQ to tell me what each item actually did before wasting crafting components. There were a ton of items that were the first recipes you learned but couldn't be made because a component didn't drop until the last dungeon, by which time you had way better items. Dialogue in the game was completely retarded and most of the music was grating as hell. It was like they had 20 groups design independent parts of the game with no contact to each other, then slapped it all together and called it a day.

Uh, I'll just stop my rant there. All I wanna know is if I should bother playing another DS HM game. I played a little bit of RF2, but it seemed like more of the same. Should I just give up on the series and hope that Minecraft ends up with a robust farming system?

Also the only consideration that should be made for marriage is which girl looks like she's actually past puberty, which is usually only one or two of them you sickos :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

naptalan posted:

Friends of Mineral Town for GBA is a favourite title of many people if you're willing to go back a generation and I've heard it compared to HM64 a lot (most of the characters are the same, but play different roles). Otherwise I'd recommend Harvest Moon DS Cute (because most copies of Harvest Moon DS are very buggy, but you CAN get a fixed copy if you'd rather play as a dude) or Sunshine Islands, but both have game mechanics that piss off a lot of people so look into them first if you're worried about wasting money.
Well, I guess I'm looking for HM64, only better. From what I've seen of Mineral Town, it seems like kind of a port without much added content. Is that sequel(remake?) More Friends of Mineral Town better? Do HM DS and SI manage to gently caress up different things, making each one better in some ways and worse in others, or is one essentially 'the best'? I'd go by reviews, but Harvest Moon games seem to exist in this weird netherworld where professional reviews have little bearing on whether I'll like the games or not.

quote:

Also, your avatar is my favourite from the Minecraft thread. :3: Didn't someone buy it for Hard Clumping originally?
Yeah, but he decided to get his old avatar back. I lamented its loss, then suddenly I had it. Now I go from thread to thread spreading creeper love.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

naptalan posted:

In the last thread a lot of people kept spreadsheets to keep track of how much water/sun their crops had received because if you're not careful you can kill off your entire field by being careless.

:barf:

At least if I decide to give it a shot, the link indicates that there are crops that aren't whiny babies about sun/water. There is no way in hell I'm writing something down for my Harvest Moon game, though. Much less a drat spreadsheet.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Yeah, a friend of mine is a big fan of Harvest Moon, so I borrowed his Cute, SI, and Bazaar. I played the first 20 minutes or so of all of them and Bazaar is by far the most solid, at least in the beginning. Having run as a toggle alone makes a huge difference, but everything just seems to fit together way better. Agreed on the jump, too. I never knew I needed it until I had it.

There's a big difference with seeds, too. Instead of the standard 3x3, each seed bag only drops one square of seeds.:wth: It's been so deeply ingrained that I hadn't even considered it as an option, but it actually works better. No more will you have that one interior plant you can't get to and now it's much more efficient to make proper crop lines.

One other thing that people might not have noticed is that if you hold a direction while doing a tool task, you'll move a square's distance in that direction. It's a little finicky, but once you get the timing down it makes doing repetitive tasks way easier. This was even more useful when I noticed you could do this sideways, allowing you to crab-shuffle across your field. Since walking on crops lowers their quality, this seems pretty important.

I've actually gotten engaged in Bazaar, which hasn't happened to me for a HM game in a long time. I'm probably going to actually buy this one.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

DiscipleoftheClaw posted:

The one thing Bazaar needs is an option to speed up time. Waiting around for all the city people to get home from work so I can give them sweet, sweet gifts is bullshit.
Yeah, I thought that I'd be able to waste an hour or two going into the bathroom/bath, but they only take a few minutes. I'm not even sure why the bathroom is there, since they both take the same amount of time and the bath restores more stamina. Or maybe I was just crazy and missed the time skip.

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

Oh, and another thing, I guess it's perfectly OK to walk all over your crops now. Running on them can decrease their value, but walking on them is just fine. Just fill up entire fields, now.
Are you sure? It sounded like the mayor meant stepping on them at all would decrease their quality.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Well poo poo. I guess it's even easier than I thought. Time to fill up the field completely, I guess!

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Revol posted:

- Speaking of, fertilize your crops! I don't understand how much it helps, but in the mean time, I'll just continue doing what I did with my last potato crop.

Yeah, I don't quite get the fertilizer mechanic yet. I think it only counts per growth cycle, so fertilize once for seeds and once for sprout. Pretty sure the mayor said something about that. I'm thinking that higher grade fertilizer is the way to go for more than 1.5 star crops, not excessive fertilization.

It's really messing with my head how much is different in this game: weeds are useful, you only get one new tool per week (if you can afford them), you don't seem to need wood or stone to build (I didn't need anything but money to expand my storage, at least), wood + grass = fertilizer at the first windmill, etc. I'm going to keep hoarding stone because I'm paranoid I'll need a bunch of it for construction, though. I probably won't get too much into fertilizer-making until later, so I'll keep hoarding wood for the same reason.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Argggg, I wasn't paying attention and planted 25 turnips 3 days before the end of Spring. I guess my dumb rear end didn't need that 3000 gold :sigh:

Edit: On a less stupid note, has anyone found a use for those coins you find in the ground?

Edit 2: Well, I'm not completely screwed for the next bazaar at least. The mayor gives you a fishing rod on the first day of summer (though I had to go in and out of my house a couple times to trigger it). Guess I'll try cooking every fish I find to see if any are simple recipes.

Zenzirouj fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Aug 28, 2010

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
I decided on Freya the instant I learned that she lives on her own and actually has a career. It's such a step forward for Harvest Moon. Even though I know I'm going to marry her and she'll turn into a dopey, doting housewife since that's what every woman really wants. Right, Natsume?

It would be the greatest video game experience if I married her and she told me "Ok, but I don't want children. I want to focus on my career."

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Revol posted:

And the first time I earned over 20K during the first bazaar, I didn't upgrade. I had to do it twice.
I only got to 20k once with no change, then barely got anything the week after, but it upgraded that same week. I think the only requirement is hitting the goal once (at least for the first one). For all I know, the bazaar will progress whether you help or not.

It's weird, by far my most profitable week was when I just filled my field with turnips, fertilized them twice, then made them all into salad. Tomato salad isn't giving me the profits I was hoping for. Looks like onions would have been better, but I have two trees taking up space so I can only get nine a week. Oh well, maybe fall will go better.

As for fish, I know these so far:
Dark Chub (under cafe): fish paste
Sweetfish AND Willow Gudgeon (under cafe): grilled fish

The sort of annoying thing about the grilled fish is that both work, but the recipe book only remembers whichever one you last recorded the recipe for. So even if you have one type, if the recipe book is using the other, it will say you lack the ingredients. For all I know there are other fish that will work for the recipe, though I tried cooking every fish I could get and they were the only ones that work. So unless there are really rare ones or fish in other seasons that work, I dunno.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Corridor posted:

And I've been throwing myself into the river since day 1 and got no gold. Best I got is 'small coin' a few times. :mad:

I've been doing the same thing when I have stamina to burn ever since I found out you could get free stuff doing that. The best things I ever got was an ore stone with a copper inside and an urchin one other time. Then I read about two people getting gold on their first runs, got jealous and angry, then threw myself into the river in an impotent rage. I got a gold. Then two ore blocks, then an urchin, then a "straight tea" (which failed when I tried cooking it alone so I dunno what its deal is). I'm not so sure the river is simply random. I'm going to start worshiping it.

On another note, I tried breaking an ore block, then resetting to see if it would be different. The first time I got scrap metal, the second time I got copper, so I guess you could game the system that way?

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Corridor posted:

One thing they don't loving tell you is that you can only get pet food from the store, and it costs 150g per can. :argh: And pets gotta eat every day.
Ugh, I was afraid of that. Hopefully by the time I have enough livestock that dogs/cats will start being sold I'll be a bit wealthier.

Corridor posted:

e: Hey what did everyone else draw on their giant signboard? How many farms have giant penis logos now?
I was briefly tempted to do the generic penis scrawl, but I decided that a little fear would be the best way to motivate my crops:

every morning I lead my plants in worship of our dark lord

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Wait, so they finally make run a toggle in Bazaar, then decided that was too good of an idea and regressed for the next game? :wtc:

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Woah woah woah, there are different dogs? What's the link to the list? If german shepherds are ever an option I'm gonna have to turn my farm into a prison camp.

As for eggs, I haven't found any particularly good ones. I've just been making loads of herb mayo, but I haven't checked to see how much profit I make or anything. If you get a wild mushroom (both spring/summer and fall varieties, never tried with the poison one) you can combine that with an egg for an egg souffle that sells for a pretty good amount.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Ah, just the two breeds. Oh well. Does anybody know whether you can choose between them after year two or if all dogs sold from then on are beagles? I'd rather have a mix, but probably won't be getting more animals for a few seasons.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Well, you can cook yams on their own to make them worth a little more. That might be something I can do because of my pot, but I'm pretty sure it's just a basic recipe. Doesn't seem to be anything to do with my yellow peppers, though...

These olive trees I planted should be great simply for the olive oil. Though now that I think about it I'll probably need vegetable oil to make olive oil for some silly reason, just so I can't be kind of self-sufficient.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Generally, any sort of addition seems to result in something that's at least worth a little more than the combined ingredient price, but I haven't really tested. For the most part there don't seem to be any super-profitable things that are just "the right choice." I'm guessing that most of the good profits will eventually come from high level farm animals and high level crops that you can keep around by using the seed windmill. I'm also assuming that there will eventually be mining of some sort, which should give some valuable items given the prices on Lloyd's poo poo.

I wonder if this was their solution for a lot of the silliness they had in the other games. I remember some seeds being several times cheaper than other seeds and they end up selling for more than those other crops, turning the game into a process of elimination to find the best crop. In the first Rune Factory, they completely hosed up their own game right off the bat by having strawberries. They sold for a really high price, regrew, and were plantable in the first drat cave you get. It wasn't even some obscure tactic, as far as I can tell they expected you to do it and render the rest of the game pointless. You just plant them there and they stay alive forever, giving endless profits. Then you could fertilize them, increase their sell price, turn one strawberry into higher level seeds, sell off the rest, and continue the process until you have 12 strawberry plants pumping out berries worth more than their weight in gold every 4 days. That game was retarded.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Well, I run all over my bazaar's open space clanging like a mad man and generally get a pretty good flow of people, so I'm guessing it makes a difference. And yeah, the far left side generally gets me the most people since they all seem to walk through there.

I'm about to finish up my first fall and seem to be in pretty good shape. At first I was angry that the two food festivals made the bazaar not happen at all, but then I won both of them and got a pink diamond for it. I priced it at Raul's for 27,000, so I could get a shitload for it at the bazaar if I end up strapped for cash. Decided to keep it until I can put it in an accessory, which should fetch me even more.

As for the contest, I don't think the complexity of dishes matters, just the star rating. I made a 4 star omelette (egg, milk, oil & probably the frying pan) and a 4 star yam dessert (yam, egg, butter). Freya is apparently a terrible cook :laugh:

One pretty decent way to make money in the fall is to catch the fast yellow dragonflies in the main town and at the hotel area. Both pacific and aegis dragonflies sell for more than a couple hundred gold each at the bazaar, so I use that to shore up my profits. During the two week no-bazaar period I ended up with about 15 of them and got at least 4000 off them alone.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Pink brooch had better sell for a poo poo-ton because I've been hoarding it until I get the materials. I've never seen any combinations that sell for less than the sum of its parts, so I feel pretty confident about it. With luck it'll sell for a good bit more.

Has anyone who has played past Winter 1 gotten into any kind of mining? I had just assumed that there would be a cave unlocked at some point, but now I'm not so sure since ore blocks seem to spawn on the ground during winter. I'd rather not have to rely on Lloyd's stuff and random ore drops for my metal needs. Also, he only seems to sell low-level rocks so I don't know how you would get a 5-star watering can without finding your own high level stuff. I also assumed that "wonderfuls" are special rocks.

Am I right in assuming that the blocked-off area is a horse track? It looks like it. And is there ever any way to get automated watering/crop collecting? It won't be so bad once I get higher level items and have my animals taking care of each other, but it would be nice to get some help for the times that I fill my fields.

Edit: I wondered the same thing about my windmill level. Maybe there are just a bunch of levels beyond Great, like Amazing, Superb, and God-king. I'm also not sure whether it's adding stars to my items or making the wait shorter or both (or neither).

Zenzirouj fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 3, 2010

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

SUPERFINE CONCUBINE posted:

Glad they got rid of that Wonderful business.
What? Didn't the guy say that the green thing next to where you stick stuff in windmills is for wonderfuls? I'm a little disappointed at the lack of mining; I kind of like it for some reason.

Corridor posted:

This actually happens, I believe the baby is just kept in the bed until toddlerhood. I can only assume this really is because Natsume figured hurling your infant child across a room might seem a bit wrong.
Given the way everything else responds to being chucked face-first into a wall, it may be one of the only ways to make your kid like you.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Yeah, especially if you're like me and end up with a variety of items/qualities. I guess some of you might have planned ahead to make sure all your cows/chickens/items are the same so that they stack, but I generally end up with several. Plus, I run around and capture any insects/fish that sell for over 200g at the bazaar, so I end up with a bunch of small stacks of various things. I also sometimes buy food to get the recipe and just resell them at the end of the week. I also keep all my .5 and 1 star stones and .5 star wood to sell just because I know they'll end up in one stack. It's probably not efficient, but I like having as much money as I can reasonably get.

I doubt I'll upgrade my stall beyond the 2nd level for a long time, though. It's working well even with my myriad of items and I always get at least an hour to run around and buy from other shops, even when I have bad days.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Revol posted:

There are upgraded versions of cows and chickens that become available to you in year three, so don't get the max you're allowed until then.

I was wondering about this. My cow has been at full hearts for a little while now, so I didn't know if it was going to level up and start producing jersey milk or what. So your only option to get the best milk/eggs is to wait until the new animal types become available and start over with making them like you? And what about the third level of items? Do they show up in year 5 or something?

And is there really no way of getting rid of animals besides keeping them outside until they get sick and die? That's kind of hosed up.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

nippon nifties posted:

If you stand in front of a windmill and blow in the mic it speeds up the windmill production so there's always that.

Nintendo's bizarre insistence on having games include this kind of thing has always baffled me. Do they think kids like games way more if they get to blow on their DS and have stuff happen or are they just trying to justify having a mic there or what?

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
To make grass seeds you combine fodder and fertilizer in the grinding windmill.

While on the subject of windmills, does anybody know why there are a few windmill recipes at the bottom of every list that are just question marks? When I look at the master list of recipes in my house I can see them, but they're not options when I'm actually at the windmill. Hopefully when I actually have the items used in those recipes they'll work again, but I'd like to know now if it's a glitch.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Don't worry about fodder too much. You can just shove your animals outside most days and let them eat on their own. Even when it's raining, fodder is only 70g (chicken feed is 90g and you can't make it, but at least it doesn't go bad). The long-term benefit of animals waaay overshadows any costs of feeding them. If anything, the biggest hassle is getting them in/out until you have pets to do it for you. Plus, I'm pretty sure you could just not feed them at all for a day and make up for the stress the next day with chat and a rub.

Does anybody else use the bell to get animals to like you more? I have no way of confirming it, but when I use the bell they get a heart bubble once they get close to me. The bell isn't all that useful otherwise, since they pretty much have to be on-screen to hear you and they won't walk very far anyway.

endolithic posted:

You need a purple (?) wonderful to make higher quality recipes in the windmill. One of the stereotype brothers starts selling them when the bazaar is at 75%
Ah, good to know. Was wondering what that last brother was going to do.

endolithic posted:

jesus

Zenzirouj fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Sep 6, 2010

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
It seems like you can do as much training as you want. There might be a hard cap at some point, but I've gotten level up animations after several hearts.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Just keep chucking the bone over and over. 5 throws per heart sounds about right; dunno how many hearts per level. It probably changes. I considered getting a ton of dogs, but that'd be expensive and would require me to buy food more often. As it is, I'd much rather have one skilled dog that I only have to re-feed every 4 days or so. Training is pretty easy.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
It amuses me how the difference between training cats and dogs directly mirrors real life.

Dog training:
Rub dog, throw toy for dog, feed dog --> dog likes you and works better

Cat training:
this fucker makes no goddamn sense I'm going to kill it

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Revol posted:

After you marry, you're given the opportunity to have your spouse give you a pet name.

Ahahah, awesome. So much potential for fun there. Maybe I'll convert my home into a frat house and have her call me Bro. Spend all day brewing beer, chest bumping the mayor, getting the dog drunk...

Or I could force her to pretend she still has a job and have her call me Boss.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
I left my cat with the bell while I went to the new years festival and was forced to go to bed at the end of the night. My bell disappeared and that rear end in a top hat Felix hasn't stocked it for the past two bazaars. Hurry up you gently caress :argh:

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Well, sell it if you really need the money/have no free space, but you'll eventually need it to upgrade tools. I think it's used for the watering can, which is really helpful. Recipe should be wood + copper + adamantite; if you have the tool windmill unlocked you can check to make sure. But, if you have no interest in upgrading, you could sell it off and buy one later from Lloyd, so it won't permanently gently caress you over or anything.

If it were me I'd just hoard everything until you can make jewelry/upgrade tools. I sold a single 3-star pink brooch for about 150,000, though I'm pretty sure it's the most valuable jewelry item.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
It never even occurred to me that I might want to bring my cows in earlier than 5. You actually sat and waited for the eating icon to go away, then tried to shove them back in before noon? I always just hurled them out the door in the morning and went to do other poo poo all day.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
They actually get stressed if they're left outside overnight. It's about half the bar, so even if they fall asleep outside it's better to get the little bit of stress for waking them up to shove them inside; even though the angry cow noise is terrifying. And I rarely feel finished by 5, especially since I'll need to rewater the crops around 4.

A weather report would be useful, but pretty much the only time I've really wanted it is for making sure it won't rain on Friday, which has happened once. My animals went hungry that day. Speaking of, does fodder/feed take care of 2 animals per stack? I've always gotten one per animal, but it seems like there's always a good bit left over.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Do you have the stethoscope? It's the only way to talk to them and produces some hilarious mental images. And drat, I'm a chump for buying all that animal food.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Yeah, you have to buy every tool before the next one will appear. I think the stethoscope is last, after that he has either a rubber bone or a cat bell. In winter, a skateboard is added to the rotation (you get a snowboard for free). In year 2, the medium rod is tossed in. I assume the long rod comes in the 3rd year.

Of course, being in year 2, this means I'm less likely to find a goddamn replacement cat bell. Going to buy a bunch next time I see them just to prevent this from happening again.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
It's weird how they made sheep so pointless in this game. Cows and chickens both have a million different things to be done with their products, yet the only thing to do with sheep is to shear them every couple of days and make some wool to sell. I'm glad I only bought one.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
I once had a 4-ball chain of snowballs. It was like some kind of snow babushka.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Falcon2001 posted:

So, I'm a little insane, and I ended up making a ridiculous addition to the Fugu HM Spreadsheet - profitability checks!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8184495/HM%20GB%20Price%20list%20-%20Modified.xlsx

: ( Way too much work for little to no reward, but it's handy. The upper left contains a search box that will highlight any recipe that uses the word.

I'm glad someone was crazy enough to do it. There's a lot of crap that I'm not going to bother trying to make anymore, now that I see how lovely the profit margins are. I really wonder how they manage to gently caress these things up. If only a competent developer took over Harvest Moon.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
I'm all for experimentation being a necessary part of the game, but there should never be a situation where a recipe will cause you to LOSE money, especially when so many of those situations are nonsensical. Like with the wines: every wine bottle converts to a glass of wine with a 1:1 value ratio. Yet for whatever reason summer wine loses 10% of its previous value and beer gains 30% of its previous value. And recipes, many of which are very complicated and require obscure ingredients, often end up making you lose total value for no apparent reason. In these cases you're punished for experimentation, whereas the correct course is to reward it by having certain recipes give greater profits while others merely give small profits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
It's not like you hit the goal and the bazaar instantly upgrades. The mayor is being literal when he says the the profit is just a goal that will help the bazaar improve. For all I know, the bazaar might advance even without you ever making the goal, but by simply participating and going to the recap the next day. For example, my goal has been 80,000-100,000 for a little over a month. The first two weeks I got over 150,000 and the past three I've gotten 50,000-70,000. Each week the upgrade gets closer regardless of me obliterating the goal or not even reaching it.

• Locked thread