Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Jetsetlemming posted:

I left gbs.fm on when I fell asleep tonight by accident and was woken up by the neighbors demanding me to turn it down. When I fell asleep, the station was playing nice, pleasant music. Sometime during the night somebody decided that there wasn't enough terrible godawful noise being played.

That's pretty much the theme block for tonight. Terrible 10-minute collections of digital samples of videogame speech with occasional music tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Merijn posted:

I think we could attract more listeners if we just tone down on adding songs that are both horrible/annoying AND long. And I don't mean 10min Bob Pokosy. Yesterday a mod added (or approved an add) for a 26-minute song that was just static noise. :geno:

I genuinely like Anal oval office and Excrementory Grindfuckers. :colbert:
I mean, how can you not with stuff like this?

Really, this is what keeps me from listening all the time. There's only so much in the way of 9 minute purely noise tracks I can put up with before I start adding bubblegum pop or wander off.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

It's true.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Man, every few months I load this back up, and am reminded how terrible goons' taste in music is. :smithicide:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

It's not even bad right now, I just keep tuning in during 'scandanavian man chokes to death on his boyfriend's Prince Albert' death metal hours.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Let's go find the cat.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

They banned my bees. :(

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

SumYungGui posted:

I keep an awful,awful, 9 minute long mix-up on my favorites list comprised of Joanna Newsom in one speaker, howling cats in the other speaker, specifically for the purposes of making GBS threads on grunt-music blocks that spring up. This may make me a terrible person.

I just start queuing 'Lets Go Find The Cat' for those occasions, since BEES.MP3 got banned again.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Keru posted:

Well gently caress that poo poo.

Bees.mp3 has been unbanned. You Anal oval office Power Hour playing heathens will know my wrath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Both of you can bite my rear end, it's Stripper Christmas Summer Weekend up in here!

• Locked thread