Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Flame away jerks!

Moto XP 2015
Apex Launcher
Retrorika Icon Pack

....and the calculator app really ties the screen together, man - so don't even. :colbert:

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

eSporks posted:

It seems like everyone I talk to has an FBI Surveillance Van router near them, myself included. Either the FBI has millions of vans or its a completely unoriginal joke.

There is always one on the train as well as a "CIA_BLACKSITE_WIFI" from people hotspotting their phones.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I was motorola/nokia/shitphones.........to iPhones 2007 until late 2015.

Still old and boring, like icons everywhere and don't care about the weather much. Get off my lawn.

Nexus 6p
Nova Launcher
Retrorika icon pack

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 2, 2016

• Locked thread