Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

I really like my new Nexus 5. I'd like a way to get the icons and clock to line up with the wallpaper better, but I don't want to stop using Action Launcher. Any suggestions? Also, a numeric percentage for the battery icon would be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

RZA Encryption posted:

What does the pokeball do?

Puzzle and Dragons.

Thanks for the advice, Last in Line. I would like to get root, but the rooting OP looks out of date. Rather than jump over there, can someone throw me a quick link to a good Nexus 5 rooting guide?

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Inacio posted:

I asked on the Android thread but I suppose it'd be a better fit here:

What icon packs do you guys use?

I'm trying Elun and Zolo, but neither is perfect.

Elun makes unrecognized apps tiny as gently caress and Zolo barely has any apps.

Any suggestions?
If anyone knows a round icon pack that fills the circle with stock icon instead of making it tiny, that would be cool

I like Flatro. It supports a crazy number of apps (including Awful), and does exactly what you say with unsupported apps.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Gilok posted:

I really need a materialistik/retrorika/Material icon for Awful/Something

Flatro has an icon for Awful. It has so many icons.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Keeping it simple so far on my new Pixel 2...

• Locked thread