Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Apparently there is this white ghost lady with a sword in the comic? Anybody remember her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Bilirubin posted:

Apparently there is this white ghost lady with a sword in the comic? Anybody remember her?

The horse died, and we did nothing.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

SHISHKABOB posted:

Scientific progress goes "beep beep".

While true, she's just talking about some microwave burritos.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Bilirubin posted:

Oh no, the Butt Zone is here.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

I'm kinda worried about Tony.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS
Kat should just build Tony a new hand using that robot tech anyway.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

Eglamore.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Itzena posted:

Having Kat do that might not be a good idea. Unless Tony wants an arm that will just randomly start choking him.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Having Kat do that might not be a good idea. Unless Tony wants an arm that will just randomly start choking him.

Who cares if that's what Tony wants? Kat was just talking about how things were great until that jerk dad came along and ruined everything.

"Here you go, Mr. Carver, a fun new functional hand oops looks like it's killing you hey Annie, be best friends again now that your dad isn't around to make you feel bad?"

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Matlock Birthmark posted:

It might be a bad idea anyway.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Annie goes BEEP BEEP. She's in the next room and somebody mentioned "JIMMY JIMS"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Bell_ posted:

Annie goes BEEP BEEP. She's in the next room and somebody mentioned "JIMMY JIMS"
He's the guy in the white robe yeah?

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Itzena posted:

I think even without Kat Tony has had better options than what he has. He probably chooses to have this instead of a more functional replacement.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

What about a cool robot hand that turns into an antenna without the need to peel it and chop it off.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Why not combine your antenna with style

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

If no one claims that dancing Paz avatar soon I'm going to have to make a difficult choice.

For the record I decided against it because I am too self conscious about being "the guy who keeps getting avatars of the underage cartoon lesbian".

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Why is it weird that she is underage or a lesbian? Any assumptions people make about that is on them

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Good decision. That's a Bad Hair Paz.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

Why is it weird that she is underage or a lesbian? Any assumptions people make about that is on them

I got picked on a lot in high school.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Lurdiak posted:

I got picked on a lot in high school.

I know how you feel, but luckily the real world is nothing like high school, almost everyone grows out of that crap. It takes a while to get used to.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

magic mountain posted:

I know how you feel, but luckily the real world is nothing like high school, almost everyone grows out of that crap. It takes a while to get used to.

Yeah, tell that to the guy who spent around 150 bucks on buying me insulting avatars.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

http://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=lurdiak

Jeez, that's an even longer run than Vyst's. :stare:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah, tell that to the guy who spent around 150 bucks on buying me insulting avatars.

People will buy avatars for inscrutable reasons and imagined offenses all the time. I've gone through no less than 5 avatars in the past 3 years without buying one myself since people keep alternately feeling very pissed off that I'm on the left, politically-speaking (including the fact that I posted in a Gay Marriage thread once) or sorry that I have to put up with a bizarre vendetta in avatar form.

And to think that this string of unpurchased avatars all started with the Avatar Fairy in this very thread...

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

ComradeCosmobot posted:

People will buy avatars for inscrutable reasons and imagined offenses all the time. I've gone through no less than 5 avatars in the past 3 years without buying one myself since people keep alternately feeling very pissed off that I'm on the left, politically-speaking (including the fact that I posted in a Gay Marriage thread once) or sorry that I have to put up with a bizarre vendetta in avatar form.

And to think that this string of unpurchased avatars all started with the Avatar Fairy in this very thread...

One time some unknown grump bought this guy an attack avatar, and then some unknown anti-grump thought it was me and bought me an attack avatar, and I thought that some unrelated guy bought me my new attack avatar so I bought him an attack avatar. $40 on a sequence of retaliation against the incorrect party.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
At least nobody cut their hand off.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Oh man, that penultimate panel. I can't go buying a new Katatar with christmas shopping still to do, damnit.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Wyld Karde posted:

Oh man, that penultimate panel. I can't go buying a new Katatar with christmas shopping still to do, damnit.

Do eeeeeeet...

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

She's so ~inquisitive~

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

FEELS ITCHY

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
So um...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :gonk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Alt answer :feelsgood:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yeah I guess combining a highly refined analytical engine with the extreme complexities of the organic sense of touch is gonna be a bit of a system shock.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Byrgenwerth Court

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
"I might one day go as high as four limbs, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest. How do you feel?"

"Interesting."

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
Yeah, I guess when you think about it, even a crudely simulated human arm contains a terrifyingly complex array of biological systems that would make any robot look (and feel) like a lovely little marionette.

Robot's going to go even more crackers than he already is, isn't he? :ohdear:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Tupperwarez posted:

Robot's going to go even more crackers than he already is, isn't he? :ohdear:

Maybe he's gonna be like "Wow, never mind, this is bullshit, cancel all robo-cult meetings."

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

TETSUO

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Well, that's distressing.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

That... sure is an arm. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

This is probably a side effect of kat giving robots program full control of the arm. He needs a subconciousness to integrate it properly.