Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice

Geoj posted:

More proof that people with money will buy anything :suicide:

No doubt, especially when the Mazdaspeed3 and GTI are so much cheaper. I love the Abarth, but I only love it for the same price as a MS3. Anything more and I'd get the Mazda. A GTI killer in the U.S. may end up giving Fiat the credibility they need to expand their offerings.

^^ $30,000 is a heck of a lot of money to average folks. Where you come from, a $30,000 car may be considered cheap, but most people in the U.S. barely take that home in a year after taxes.

oRenj9 fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Mar 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice

KozmoNaut posted:

"Wanna go for a ride in the Aston, baby? :q:"

At least it is a coupe :q:.

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice
I *really* hope you can get the car with that paint scheme.

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice

Crustashio posted:

Combine a light clutch with DBW throttle and it becomes nearly impossible to get a good feel for it. I still have trouble with smooth shifts in my 330i.

There is nothing inherently wrong with DBW. There are some really dull/laggy implementations on the market (VW, :argh:), but there are some that are very good.

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice
Edit: Oops, I replied to something on page 14 :v:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice

Phone posted:

E.g. - Every time you void the warranty.
Like toaster could drive anymore insane than the typical Italian.

• Locked thread