Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I am seriously grooving on the music to this game. I don't suppose there'd be any chance of having the OST posted in the OP, like some other Letsplays are doing, is there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

One minute of Agent York is better than the entire cast of Heavy Rain in every scene from that game.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Incoherent Moron posted:

I wonder what the significance (if any) of the "SB" on the front of the diary is?

Strong Bad. Turns out it's a diary from my childhood in the 1990s.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Anna, Becky.... Diane?! What about Carol? The whole drat scheme has been ruined- you can't go A... B... D! drat it! drat it!!

My OCD is ruining this plot.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Patware posted:

I just can't believe Kaysen was making food jokes with Thomas hanging right there.

poo poo, that fat gently caress made a food joke /about/ Thomas hanging right there.

"Fat gently caress" is exactly the words I thought when he made that joke. Kaysen, kiddo, you freak me the hell out. In all the wrong ways. :ohdear: