Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Richard, this is your dad.

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Post the kittens

Meet Teagan and Finn.

More pics here:
https://www.instagram.com/diveandeat/

Full name, Finjamin Kenneth Richard. He's lucky he is cute.

His first nickname was Beach Ken, because he is so photogenic. He is pretty and he literally spends his life posing for me. So that's where Ken comes from, but I used the long version because I'M NO WACKO

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Richard, this is your dad.

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

:golfclap:

I laughed JUST like a Mongoloid!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Squashy Nipples posted:

Meet Teagan and Finn.

More pics here:
https://www.instagram.com/diveandeat/

Full name, Finjamin Kenneth Richard. He's lucky he is cute.

His first nickname was Beach Ken, because he is so photogenic. He is pretty and he literally spends his life posing for me. So that's where Ken comes from, but I used the long version because I'M NO WACKO

Yay kitties!!

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
we’ll talk to ya later, bub

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Richard I talked to yer sister and she got one of them cats in new york city and well she said it turned her into one of them cat women we saw in the movies after we ate taco tico. Anyway, just figured youd wanna know. Talk to ya later bub.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

selling gas grill

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*rings*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CHILL OUT

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

beep by grandpa posted:

CHILL OUT

DO SOMETHING GOOD.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Re-listening to a bunch of old Evil Dave stuff and I totally forgot about the time they asked him to read "Guggenheim Museum" and he pronounced it "Gugene Moses"

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
my favorite parts of those calls is when they have already been busting balls for like 4 minutes and can’t even get something out. like in the no gravity call when Richard starts saying that he loves the band and they ask him to say more and all he says is “you fuckin” and gets cut off. or when the cuca culpa call completely breaks down and one of the callers is just sal yelling “the parade!”

good poo poo that warms the soul

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Lifespan posted:

Re-listening to a bunch of old Evil Dave stuff and I totally forgot about the time they asked him to read "Guggenheim Museum" and he pronounced it "Gugene Moses"

low self-estitle

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I like the black community, we've gotten a lot of good things from them

Lifespan fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 20, 2024

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

John Romero posted:

my favorite parts of those calls is when they have already been busting balls for like 4 minutes and can’t even get something out. like in the no gravity call when Richard starts saying that he loves the band and they ask him to say more and all he says is “you fuckin” and gets cut off. or when the cuca culpa call completely breaks down and one of the callers is just sal yelling “the parade!”

good poo poo that warms the soul

I always appreciate when Richard says "Enough about this parade business, let's see them titties!"

God, those calls will forever make me laugh.

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... For those who want Langford's cock.... WE SA-LUTE YOU!"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

During the parade call I'm quite a fan of the very brief "GOOD MORNI-(thump-click)"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Guy: "Alright, Jerry, one vacuum... And... Ugh... I... This is a joke..."
Woman: "is it ugly?"
Man: "yeah..."
Sal: it said something about Cleveland... "
Man: "uh...."
Sal: Said it was a Cleveland Steame-... "
Man:" OHHH k...."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Double posting because this is important.

If you ask your Google Nest/mini (don't know about Siri or Alexa) to play "Mike Walker fart", you get an extended version of "For Those About to Fart".

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

you look like the last poo poo I took

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

John Romero posted:

Was it Black, White, or Italian?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

John Romero posted:

Oh! Oh, that's one of my cranky callers... There's a need there, and we need to live in a world where all can be heard. I believe he has something to say...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mantra plus yantra equals tantra.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Squashy Nipples posted:

Or a Chinese baby? The point I was trying to make was that generally speaking white women dont have sex with black men under normal circumstances.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

What was it that he said, something like "well, he probably wasn't an accountant" or something? It was in reference to who Ms Howard Stern was banging.

Sal, the white dumbass, making racist comments about the intelligence of someone not white.

"Hmm... Where is.... California.... Hmmmm"

Between him and ETA, you end up with most of a functioning brain.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

What was it that he said, something like "well, he probably wasn't an accountant" or something? It was in reference to who Ms Howard Stern was banging.

Sal, the white dumbass, making racist comments about the intelligence of someone not white.

"Hmm... Where is.... California.... Hmmmm"

Between him and ETA, you end up with most of a functioning brain.

When sal interacted with a black guy at his yard sale (aka gave the dude everything for a quarter cause sal is a coward), his response to howard was, "he didn't get those scars from skateboarding!"

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Ms Howard Stern had a baby with a black man and named it Beyonce.

I think Sal was basically trying to say that she (Andrea, not the baby) was an out of control drunk and got knocked up by sleeping around. It's just that his real thoughts took over.

God bless Richard for having the idea to gently caress with Sal or it would have been a totally forgotten moment.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Yoohoo! We live in America!

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

What was it that he said, something like "well, he probably wasn't an accountant" or something?\

Where do you think she met him? At an accounting firm? Yoohoo we live in America. You have a nice snow white blonde girl who has sex with a black guy and most likely drugs and alcohol was involved. I dont get it? Is it me? Excuse me sir, have you ever gotten drunk and hosed the poo poo out of a fat chick?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

That's how she ends up with a bucket full of cum in her snatch.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Lifespan posted:

Hello! YooHoo! was my text message sound for a few years

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
For a brief moment, Sal uploaded his Kool The Candy Rapper and G-Man tracks on iTunes and I, like an idiot, didn’t buy them. They were the tracks played on the show, plus a few others.

And you know what the little record label info was on the collection? Hello YooHoo Records. :lol:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Shake, shake shake, shake meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpJa2tqrqU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

God bless Richard for having the idea to gently caress with Sal or it would have been a totally forgotten moment.

More hollow words than "I'm gonna do you the biggest favour and move on" have yet to be spoken.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

F Penelope Chiusano

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Lifespan posted:

I know it's not the same thing but this reminded me of the Sal vs. Jon Lieberman rap battle where Jon says "and then I'll eat you like a KitKat, woohoo"

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Pass the church in a moment of silence...for another brother who died from violence!

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Yo Give me something to Bug to…

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Respect John Gotti the Italian Race

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Lifespan posted:

Shake, shake shake, shake meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

It's a goddamn banger of a track, not gonna lie (or if I was young I'd probably say "track slaps ngl" or some such bullshit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Squashy Nipples posted:

There are so many great parts to love in there, but one little detail I love is "white, black, Spanish, Italian, whatever." I've never heard anyone refer to a group of people as "Spanish" unless they're specifically from Spain, unless that's some kind of NYC thing. I tend to think it's a "dumb Sal" thing.