Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Yes, I know all Photoshop threads should start with a submission by the OP. However due to reasons I can't comment on at this time I am legally prevented from using any photo manipulation software. However an image has come up that I feel could be made quite funny by those of you who are actually good with Photoshop. Ideally we could get close to the Zidane headbutt thread after WC 2006.

This is El Hadji Diouf. He plays soccer in Scotland for Rangers currently. He's a very unlikable fellow who has spit on children. In his first game for Rangers he was clattered quite hard.

Quite amusing in its own right but then this image appeared

and that's the one I see all the potential in. So have a go at the second image and see what you can do. I'll give the funniest one a free av change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnafuAl
Oct 20, 2010

VR! VR! VR!
BLOODY VR!

Thought I'd be the one to do the inevitable.

Giudecca
May 14, 2006

i'm so glad i'm better than you are.

quote:

However due to reasons I can't comment on at this time I am legally prevented from using any photo manipulation software.

Actually, I think this story would make a better thread. Assuming it's true, when will you able to comment on it?

SlightButSteady
Sep 13, 2007

Soiled Meat
I wish I was better at this kind of thing...

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

The only reasons I can come up with for that sort of court order are, to be frank, terrifying.

Jut
May 16, 2005

by Ralp

T. Finn posted:

However due to reasons I can't comment on at this time I am legally prevented from using any photo manipulation software.

You can't say this and not tell us why. What did you do?
edit: does that include mspaint?

Muffin Rhino
Dec 31, 2006

I am SO gay for Doctor Cox.

SlightButSteady posted:

I wish I was better at this kind of thing...

Bravo on this one, the ball bounces perfectly to toss his rear end.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Jut posted:

You can't say this and not tell us why. What did you do?
edit: does that include mspaint?

There was a thread about it, maybe it's in archives now. It was called something like "So, my ex-wife wasn't too impressed with her Christmas card..."

squirt the daisies
Apr 26, 2009

Immortal Wombat? That game is for pantywaists!

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

That Turkey Story
Mar 30, 2003

8raz posted:

Can you make her kick the ball away at the end, too?

Ham Pants
Apr 22, 2008

"HEADS! I eat a big ham sandwiche! TAILS! I work out!"
HamPants, HamPants the movie, 2009
GIF photoshop threads are some of the best threads on the site. There's going to be so many golden pieces, it'll be like a grab bag of "make my day good" for everyone who visits. :unsmith:

MDR
Feb 16, 2004
KING NORTH PARK
I love this thread already. Consequently I had no idea El Hadji was away from Blackburn.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

That Turkey Story posted:

Can you make her kick the ball away at the end, too?
I'm not good with gifs but I did my best.

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

Do one with Urien giving him the aegis reflector

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Haha, brilliant! I wish I could make a contribution but I'll just give this my fives and follow lol from now on ;)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Since the OP mentioned it, is there a chance that somebody much more talented and software-having than me to photoshop Zidane in there, somehow headbutting his head so hard he trips? Also, fived for excellence, both existing and potential.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

YourAverageJoe posted:

Since the OP mentioned it, is there a chance that somebody much more talented and software-having than me to photoshop Zidane in there, somehow headbutting his head so hard he trips? Also, fived for excellence, both existing and potential.

Football is a funny old game, and I think this idea could be a funny old gif

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Turtle Necromancer
Nov 27, 2003

by T. Finn

T. Finn posted:

This is El Hadji Diouf. He plays soccer in Scotland for Rangers currently. He's a very unlikable fellow who has spit on children. In his first game for Rangers he was clattered quite hard.

Requesting more information about the childspitting please.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Turtle Necromancer posted:

Requesting more information about the childspitting please.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/6221942/El-Hadji-Diouf-wall-of-shame.html

Nov 2004:
Double spitting disgrace. He is fined £500 for spitting at an 11-year-old Middlesbrough supporter and then, later that same month, Bolton fine him a fortnight's wages and ban him for three games after he spat at Portsmouth captain Arjan de Zeeuw. Diouf admits he showed a "lack of moral responsibility".

March 2003:
While at Liverpool, Diouf was fined two weeks wages by the club, £5,000 by the Glasgow Sheriff Court and handed a two-match ban after spitting at Celtic supporters during a Uefa Cup tie at Celtic Park.

Sept 2009:
Investigated by police for allegedly make racist comment to white ball boy during Blackburn's 3-0 defeat to Everton.

Loves to spit and loving hates kids.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Trochanter posted:

this is excellent

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

origami manatee
Oct 21, 2010

I made food

cadfael posted:

holy poo poo :laffo:

Insensative_Asshole
Dec 18, 2007

Trochanter posted:

holy poo poo, i love this.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Trochanter posted:

Haha when I saw this I just said "How the gently caress?!" That's so good.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Trochanter posted:

Oh my god. I started laughing the moment he got tripped and just about choked when he went flying up. That's fantastic.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

SnafuAl posted:

I love the hell out of this.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Trochanter posted:

I laughed at the original shopped GIF because it's pretty much just football.gif (you would've thought he was Italian!), but this is an instant 5. The perfect GIF.

damaca
Feb 7, 2009

SnafuAl posted:

The 200 points are a nice touch.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Big props to wyoming and Trochanter. Is everyone doing these in regular ol' Photoshop?

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day
Even off the field he's just a clumsy motherfucker.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

HopWallace posted:

wyoming posted:

Holy poo poo

This thread is fantastic so far

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

wyoming posted:

That's twice now in this thread I've laughed out loud.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Orbi posted:

I laughed at the original shopped GIF because it's pretty much just football.gif (you would've thought he was Italian!),

agreed. you've got to laugh really, now Euros have brought their accursed 'flopping' to noble sports like basketball.

idea. maybe the slender man comes into shot and this dusky fellow falls over with fright? but wait - the slender man is Peter Crouch!! just a lil soccer humour for you there

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

HopWallace posted:

Ahahaha this is loving perfect. He looks really stoked about jumping into the goddamn fountain too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
If anyone could compose a simplistic how-to guide to editing animated .gifs I'd be greatly appreciative. It seems like animated-gif photoshops are way more common than they used to be, so I assume people have some pretty solid strategies but googling for guides isn't yielding much. I'm always completely baffled as to how people do it when these threads pop up. Just the basics, what program to use, what tools to use to cut out certain bits, how to incorporate them into another gif without editing the thing frame-by-frame (or is that how people do it?) etc.

Love all the submissions so far, and really in awe at all the talent displayed, especially in such a short time.