Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

New version using tips from Shmorky

Original version without scan lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Shmorky posted:

you should really overlay some scan lines over Diouf's animation so that he blends in more! Something like this, but you could probably make it match better in whatever program you used:

To be honest, I'm only just starting out and tried and couldn't figure out how to do it and keep it as even as that is. That does look much better, yeah. I'm using CS2 and ImageReady.

I'm honoured to get your help, Shmorky :3:

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Shmorky posted:

Tips

I think I figured it out. I layered it right on top of the original GIF through ImageReady. Thank you so much! :D I'll have to play around with more now.