Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I'm not too great at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Buzkashi posted:

If that's a baneling I love you
Yeah it's supposed to be. I didn't know how to get a clean rolling animation with the sc2editor, so I just had to cut a few frames out from in-game screenshots.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

DarkHorse posted:

but please make this so he leaps off the canvas, falls the ground, gets up and starts painting the next one.
Thanks for the suggestion.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
If anyone has some good ideas but don't think they can animate it, post them here and someone else could try making it happen.

e; Bad wording?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Can't you just adjust the canvas size without resizing the layers? GIMP does that pretty easy.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Crossposting from the Promises thread

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

ratbert90 posted:

If I had gimp or photoshop I would make a AHA take on me reference. Seeing Hadji busting through the room and tripping would be pretty drat cool. But alas, I lack any of that. :smith: If requests are ok, then I would request that. If not, I will remove this post. :)

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Biggus Dickus posted:

Lordy, this is getting out of control now. All that remains is "Hadjiquest" and we're done.

*goes hogwild*
By Hadjiquest, do you mean this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCJZ3MYqzDE
Solvalou posted that earlier.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Skinny Bins posted:

Can somebody repost the transparent image with no background, or tell me what page it's been reposted on? The first post of it seems to have disappeared.
:siren: CLEAN DIOUF ANIMATION :siren:

http://files.mykocoro.com/diouffall.psd

Posted by Nettle Soup on page 19

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Shageletic posted:

So I've been working on one (my first!) for eternity, but when I cross over from paint.net to gimp (I realize that unfreeze would also work, but I didn't download it until I stacked up 100+ frames on gimp, and the thought of reorganizing it on unfreeze unmans me), I get a funky, technocolor color. It's perfect except for that weird color. Any help? I'm tempted to just post, but I don't want to give a bad submission.
If you are importing layers/images into GIMP canvas, and it looks funky, it's probably because your image is in 'Indexed' mode. Change it to RGB before importing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

quote:

My gif took a serious nosedive in quality when I uploaded it on photobucket (same thing when I tried it with imugr). How do I stop that from happening?
Try http://www.anyimage.info, allows up to 5mb images.