Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RosmanG posted:

Needs the cheeky Sonic thumbs up man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wingless posted:

Oh my god, this is fantastic.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can someone reup the blank gif of him tripping without the background? I think it's down from imgur.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Angryhead posted:

Wish I had a higher quality version of the original but eh, the size is already quite big.

:argh: was working on this and the Dr. Seuss dance right now.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

My photoshop is hosed but please god, someone do a breakdancing Diouf with Dr. Saius from the Planet of the Apes musical in The Simpsons.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

My photoshop refuses to do gifs anymore but someone please do Dr. Zaius breakdancing Diouf : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZfwO5oxO0A&feature=player_detailpage#t=31s

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

origami manatee posted:

Jesus Christ, best thread in years.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That Matrix one is amazing, his face just makes it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The gif that keeps on giving.
That Scooby Doo one is incredible, the falling out the window part had me slapping the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shelf Adventure posted:

Source - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08QE9zR5wUQ

"Footballer's head found in tree."

↓↓↓

Yes you should, it's great.