Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

The only remotely pocketable camera I own is an Olympus RD 35 but goddamn I love it.

Rangefindered, aperture prio AE (with aperture display in the finder) or all manual, 40/1.7 lens. The only downside is the battery not being made any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Give-no-gently caress film point and shoots are awesome. I still need to buy a camera cheap enough I can throw it at someone.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

VomitOnLino posted:

You have no way to affect the exposure or anything.
Change the ISO. I have an RD and I love it.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Oh snap those are awesome!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

brad industry posted:

I have an all or nothing approach to cameras. I either want 100% loving manual all the way OR I want one goddamn button and nothing else.
Pretty much this. Either I'm going to make drat sure everything is the way I want or I just want to frame and pres butan.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

HPL posted:

Mine has sentimental value since it was a hand-me-down from my dad.
The best cameras.

AceClown posted:

Got my Olympus Trip 35 in the post today!
I've got the technically better 35RD, but those trips look so brilliant. Also the best film to throw in a 35mm P&S is always garbage medium speed color film.

evil_bunnY fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Sep 14, 2011

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

General Gingersnap posted:

Yashica t4 super is one hell of a camera

That's one hell of a photograph 8)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I just used 100% alcohol when i replaced the seals on my F3.

• Locked thread