Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela
I am a big Mju II fan (Epic stylus). I tend to carry it around along with my DSLR. I wrote up a review on my blog. http://www.lostaruban.com/gear/my-favorite-camera%E2%80%99s-series-the-olympus-mju-2/

The biggest con being that the flash is always automatically turned on and you have to turn it off manually.

Whats in the bags? by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

Light from above by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

But as you can see it works nicely with crossprocessed film. Even though this copy had a pretty nasty lightleak. I do have one now without leaks.

Around Iteawon by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

Caught in between by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

Lomo Film Thaipusam by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela
Lomo 800 film (it was a gift) with my Olympus Mju2 (stylus epic)

ZoukOut Performer by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

MRT BackArt by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela
Olympus Mju 2 ( or Epic Stylus) with Lomo 100 xpro film.

Crossprocessed Vietnam by Nestor's Blurrylife, on Flickr

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela

Man_of_Teflon posted:

I just accidentally bought 3 stylus epics on ebay so I might have an extra one to sell soon (assuming they all work) if anyone else is looking for one.

I just lost mine. I would be interested. Do you have the black or silver versions?

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela
Here are some from my MjuII taken last year in Colombia. Shot with Lomo xpro film. Great small camera to travel with. Ran out of batteries somewhere in Bolivia, took a while to track down some batteries.

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela
Olympus Mju2 (Epic stylus) with some Kodak TMX.
Taken quite some while ago, just got around to scanning most of my film.
Great little camera to bring along when backpacking. Taken around Cuzco and the sacred valley.

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela
I have an Olympus Pen EE3. I like the half frame because you can use to compose an image across different frames.

Miike fucked around with this message at 04:24 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miike
Nov 7, 2003
Free Mandela

big scary monsters posted:

Well, I'm convinced. Just bought an EES-2 on eBay! I guess it's not strictly a P&S because it has zone focus and manual frame advance but I think it's close enough for me.

Interesting, my EE3 doesn't have zone focus, it really is a point and shoot. I also have its bigger brother the trip which has zone focus and I am not a big fan of that. I don't really get many missed shots because the aperture is pretty tight. It's really cool how long a roll of film lasts with 72 frames and the framing is portrait which also is different. But yeah the half frame really lets you compose over multiple frames.

• Locked thread