Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Uh oh, I just won two XA-2s by mistake on e-bay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006

Jook posted:

Did you get one for $7.50 an hour or so ago? If so I tried to snipe you and failed..

I did however win one just now for $15 - with flash and it looks brand new from the auction pics. drat this thread.. I've managed to keep up on the film thread and still not buy anything but read this thread and I'm on ebay looking up film lots and bidding on XA-2s.

That's the one!

Does anyone want to buy this XA-2 for 33$ shipped? Ebay link

Edit: Camera gone to a goon

Sirkus fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 22, 2011

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Oh man, about to pull the trigger on a Ricoh Gr 1!

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Found this thing for 60$ at my local photo shop:

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Everything works great, I'm running a test roll through it right now. It's in good cosmetic condition, there's a slight ding where the exposure counter is but other than that, I'm really stoked to have gotten it for so cheap. The shop is getting some more stuff on Thursday, I'll report back see if any goons want anything.

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Earlier this month I had an opportunity to nab a Ricoh GR1 but it somehow slipped through my hands. I found one locally 200$, for a black GR1, is this a good deal?

Edit: They seem to range in the upper 300's on eBay, but those are all "buy it nows" or auctions with no actual bids on them.

Sirkus fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Apr 26, 2011

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Do you want to sell it to someone who will? (me!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirkus
Jun 5, 2006
Does anyone have a Yashica T4 and want to trade for my Konica Auto S3?

Not using the rangefinder as much as I'd like to and I'm looking for something a little better than my XA2!

Also, I found a Leica AG C1 for 4$, not the best of the Leica's but for 4$? Why not!

• Locked thread