Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Rhyno posted:

They could just let him kill some mass murderer on death row.

I'm not quite certain giving a mass murderer an immortal body is such a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I like stories that are good. These stories are good. v:shobon:v

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

AnonSpore posted:

I agree, DC should step up their game and send out a CnD to JL8

Is DC still doing that ultra grimdark series where everything is horrible and Frankenstein had Black Canary's head sown into his chest so he could kill Flash and people are constantly getting their arms ripped off? They should cease and desist employing whoever thought that was a good idea.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Well, he tried.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

drrockso20 posted:

this world's Batman isn't Bruce Wayne, it's Kirk Langstrom who's accidentally turned himself into a "Science" Vampire(think Morbius The Living Vampire from Marvel), and has chosen to only feed on criminals who deserve it, also Superman here is Zod's kid, and was raised by a Catholic family in Mexico, and Wonder Woman is supposedly a New God in this world as well

So if Brainiac had been a fetus instead of a child, Superman wouldn't have been able to kill him.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Phylodox posted:

Starkansas.

That's a really good band though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

bobkatt013 posted:

And those babies later become someones hands

I think that storyline was one of the things that made me stop reading comics avidly.