Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

What's everyone's strategy for getting good hotel rates on the strip? Call directly? Wait for a web promo? Join a players club?

I would hotline/priceline it, but we need 2 beds. I know those guys don't guarantee room type.

We're going on a busy weekend (March 15-18), so I know there won't be a whole lot of bargains out there. Just trying to stay on the strip at a non-shithole for about $300-400 for the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

So I've been to Vegas many times, but always on a shoestring budget. But this Thanksgiving, my parents are meeting me there and they want me to show them around. Problem is, I typically do all my dining at food courts, and I've never seen a single Vegas show.

Any recommendations for a nice place to have dinner on Thanksgiving? We're not looking for turkey-and-stuffing, just someplace nice to celebrate. My folks aren't big on fusion, but anything American/French should be safe. They're huge steak fans.

Also looking for one, maybe two shows to see. What would be "the" Cirque show to see? Anything worthwhile besides Cirque?

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

When I hear "go early" to the clubs to avoid the lines, how early is early?

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Welp, my crew for next weekend decided they want to avoid the "club scene" but they still want to go dancing. Any suggestions for a non-headline club, or a non-garbage bar with a dance floor/DJ situation?