Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giblet
Jun 19, 2003

Smooth like whiskey
Looking for a quirky place to take my girlfriend out to while we are there. Possibly something with this new sciency cooking utilizing liquid nitrogen, and chemicals that look out of place in the kitchen. Unfortunately the bizarre foods episode for Vegas is still only in filming. Maybe a live sushi place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giblet
Jun 19, 2003

Smooth like whiskey
Just got a reservation confirmation for é by Jose Andres. Should be a great highlight of my trip.

Giblet
Jun 19, 2003

Smooth like whiskey

KronicD posted:

I'll be going back to Las Vegas for the fourth time very soon (mid July). This time I'll be there for 17 days total as I'm speaking at a few conferences. So one major thing is on my mind this time, good food.

Does anyone know where I can buy some fruit? None of the convinence stores on the strip seem to sell much and I'm happy to take a taxi out to a supermarket or walmart or whatever. I just don't know where I should go and would hate to end up somewhere that just sells roll ups. My searches on target.com, walmart.com etc lead me to beleive none of them sell fresh food.

I'd really appreciate any advice on this one.

EDIT: If anyone could also reccomend a good liquor store with wide selection, decent prices etc... That would be just great.

I'm sure you could call the walmart or target and ask them if they sell fruit. Considering the added cost of getting a taxi out to where you could buy it you may be able to order some online and then have it shipped to the hotel.