Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
Lots of people dont want kids/like having them around, thats normal.

Everything else isnt. Dont listen when the voices start telling you to kill the neighbours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

dephlogisticator posted:

Ah, so you're one of those morons who thinks that "nature" is somehow right and good just because it's "nature", and people who don't fall in line with it are somehow immature, deviant and in need of therapy. Good to know.

Ah, so you're one of those morons who is incapable of spotting obvious sarcasm. Hopefully this will change as you spend more time on the internet and develop an intellect of some type.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

dephlogisticator posted:

I've run into people who truly believe crap like that. Could you pm me the settings for your sarcasm detector? His post failed to trip mine because I calibrated it to expect more hyperbole.

No problem,

1. True/false: website? yes = go to two
2. Set "common sense"

End

The bills in the post.