Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Grand Fromage posted:

You don't have to do that though. The game's so forgiving of different play styles that you can happily run around kicking people in the dick and sticking grenades in their pants.

Groin shots have a high knockdown/KO chance, more so than simply aiming for the eyes. A decent critical hit to the balls will drop anyone into the dirt, where you can fill their skull with lead at your leisure.

Monicro posted:

Man, I really should get Fallout 2 and Tactics one of these days. I got Fallout 1 a few months ago and loved it (though the wind was taken out of my sails a bit when both Dogmeat and Tycho died in a fight with Super Mutants at the end :smith:), and I've been putting off buying the other two ever since.

Goons, sell me on it!

Way more :wtc: choices to make, and you can play a real bastard most of the game and get away with it. Nothing beats getting married, finding out you can't make them wait somewhere while you do something, and selling them to slavers out of frustration. its not like you get to bone them again anyway

Arm wrestle a mutant and lose and become his gimp for the night

Get tasked to shut down a leaking nuclear plant and blow it sky high

Steal cattle from the local :downs: kid and laugh at his mom when he turns up dead

Evil walkthrough = best walkthrough

e:

Also playing a :downs: character with int < 4 is the most hilarious thing ever. You miss out on a ton of quests, but its funny enough to be worth it. I forget the link where some guy plays a dumb character, and chronicles it in journal form. When he first takes psycho in Modoc is absolutely classic the pools of blood everywhere and a deserted town speak volumes

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Aug 9, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Iron Prince posted:

The best is getting a guy who can throw poo poo really well then load up on flares. A flare to the eyes will turn anyone into mist.

Holy poo poo I never tried that. Whats the AP cost for throwing flares? If it's low you could couple that with psycho and jet and take out a whole squad in 1-2 turns :aaa:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Jet Jaguar posted:

I think that's Breetai's Let's Play of Fallout 2, which is awesome on toast.

Trogg can punch better now.

This is is absolutely golden. This made me reinstall FO2 when I read it after years of downtime.

"Trogg's Journal, Part 5 posted:

Verymean peoples tell Trogg they take him to Vegier. Trogg am very excited, because Trogg know that on day Trogg go into Vegier, Trogg am become a man. But silly men trick Trogg. They just babblespeak at Trogg and pin a piece of paper to Trogg's pyjamas. Trogg am sad, and want to go back to see Trogg new friend.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Eel hovercraft posted:

:monocle:
Wait wait, what? I've owned Fallout 2 ever since it came out and never found that. Where exactly is it?

I found it on my first playthrough by accident :smugdog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DShvhhu0xrE

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
On arrival in Klamath.

Pretty much the only way to completely lose is to attack anyone in Arroyo. Every single NPC in the game is expendable.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

JediTalentAgent posted:

Is there a finite number of NPCs or something like that in the game? I could have sworn someone played a FO2 game where their end goal was simply the absolute murder of every living human being in the game.

There are "placed" NPCs that die forever, and then there's the random townsfolk, hookers, junkies, etc that respawn eventually. A fun trick is to kill everyone in the west side of the den, go to the east, kill everyone there too, wait a day, then go back to the west side without actually leaving the Den.

All the junkies and whores are back, but the bodies are still there. Repeat a dozen times, and there can be hundreds of corpses on the screen. :black101:

There's a special ending slide if you annihilate everything in New Reno as well.

Mr Cynicism posted:

I loving died from a rad scorpion and didn't save. :( I'm going to still take fast shot. How do I get ROF and Action boy? Are they perks when I level up?

Perks are every 3 levels in fallout 2, not every time you level. The plus side is the perks are actually worthwhile in this game and have drastic gameplay changes. I normally don't take fast shot or action boy, called shots and jet do the trick.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Aug 10, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Mr Cynicism posted:

Actually it seems that's best with snipers. I want be able be fast and wipe everyone out with SMGs.

SMG's are hit or miss, sometimes you can be a single hex from someone and empty a third of a magazine into then and do minimal damage, and other times you can spray them from across the street and completely ventilate their torso. I keep an SMG on me just in case something jumps me at close range and needs to die right now, but I still prefer single, well aimed shots with a high critical chance from a safer distance.

E: also, unless you're using the 10mm, ammo for decent SMG's like the G11 is really rare and expensive unless you're a pro at scavenging and making craploads of money. Spraying is really wasteful since you miss most of the rounds you shoot with, even with a high guns skill.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Aug 10, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

El Belmondo posted:

I took out a shotgun, and with some lucky criticals, I :black101: the whole place, and am now sitting on a sizable pile of assault rifles.

Don't sell em yet!

Cart em to the basement of the New Reno gun shop, there's a friendly :downs: NPC there who can do...things with your weapons for free. Make sure to unload them first, he reloads them before he gives them back.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Evoq posted:

Better off just selling all the FMJ/AP rounds you get.

The .223 FMJ pistol in FO2 is up there with gauss weaponry in how much it annihilates everything. The sniper rifle is powerful too, but uses a ton of AP, and does about the same damage as the pistol. Even while using .223 exclusively, I wind up with thousands of rounds in my trunk every single time.

AP rounds are pretty worthless though. I save em for enemies I don't want to waste "real" ammo on that aren't really capable of hurting me, rats, junkies, etc.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Evoq posted:

Also the best mod for someone who has played Fallout 2 a trillion times and just wants to do a crazy runthrough like that flare-between-the-eyes build is the one that makes enemies drop their armor upon death. It is impossible to do a 100% complete Den run through as a good guy (which means killing the slaver that Im forgetting the name of) and not be overencumbered after buying out all the merchants (then killing Flick and getting it all back!).

I'd just have armor stashes in every town. Lara's gang house has lots of containers for stashing gear, and they don't mind you using it especially when you sell them out to Tyler

Even in vanilla, I eventually hoard enough gear to where:
  • I can't sell it, even in San Fransisco
  • I can't use it all, even if I decide to murder the whole map
  • I can't fit it all in the trunk
  • I don't even need it, why do I have 5 miniguns and 10,000 rounds for them when I can clear out Navarro with the .223 pistol?
A mod that takes out a lot of item drops and makes stuff more expensive would improve gameplay for me a lot, as it is, it's just looting and ammo gathering with some marginally challenging combat thrown in, even on Very Hard.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Cephalectomy posted:

Ugh. gently caress those god drat robots in tactics. gently caress them right in the rear end. The whole game goes from challenging but fun to absurdly difficult right when you start fighting those bastards. Its been a while since I played im kinda in the mood to play through it again. Are they any good mods or patches for it floating around?

Use 12 gauge slugs on robots, and always aim for the optics. EMP shells work amazingly well on them, too, and torso hits will almost always 1 or 2 shot lesser bots. You should also have at least a couple M2 machine guns from the Super Mutant levels; Depleted Uranium .50 caliber bursts will tear up some serious robot rear end. Two guys with M2's opening up on behemoths or pacification bots will turn them into scrap in no time, but I wouldn't waste .50 rounds on average bots.

Also once you acquire the pulse rifle and gauss weaponry, robots are just another enemy to kill. There's some late game rocket/50cal turrets that have more than enough ammo to last you the rest of the game...if you can carry it all.

Buffout, woo :catdrugs:

Seriously, use chems, and use them often

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Yeah, there are three small locations on the outskirts of the Den, one of which you'll typically pass by on the way to Den. So of course you're going to stop and see what's up.

This isn't in the vanilla game, you have to have modded something for that to show up.

e.

Derp, I can read to the top of the page, honest

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Aug 11, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Morglon posted:

I'm not entirely done with the thread but I just wanted to chip in and say that in every Fallout game ever you should always tag steal and keep it high because stealing everything keeps you well supplied and even helps you get good guns early. This is especially useful in 2 once you get to SF. While you may not be able to steal gear directly you can buy whatever you want and just steal all your money back from those two merchants who have everything ever in the game. In Tactics it helps too since your Quartermasters never turn around.

Steal seems pretty broken in FO: 1 and 2, it's more like it's tied to agility.

I can steal 5-6 items in a row with an abysmal steal skill, same as if it was at 300%.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

hemophilia posted:

I've wandered over to Vault City, and dealing with that crazy bitch running the town is annoying. I'm about to go look up and see if I can resolve the situation without pissing Gecko off, and if I can't I'm just going to go level up elsewhere, come back, and murder that whole loving town.

You can always murder Gecko

Failing that, you can talk to Gordon in the Gecko junkyard, and then strike up a deal with Vault city's Proconsul Gregory using the data Gordon gives you. Fix the atomic plant, and that's about as good an ending as you can get.

It still ends badly for Gecko's ghouls

Things never really worked out well for Gecko in any of my playthroughs, so I usually just massacred the town for loot and boatloads of negative karma. The guards in the nuke plant are weak, slow, and can't aim at all, plus they have lots of 5mm AP ammo to sell along with assault rifles and some chems.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Utritum posted:

This bug is cured in the unofficial patch, but if you insist on playing vanilla the best solution is to stop the plant from leaking waste into Vault City's groundwater. In the ending you get for that, Vault City and Gecko forms an uneasy truce.

So a violent, drugged out rampage with a fat doormat/handyman/mule backing you up isn't the best solution?

Still, Lynnette's reaction when you inform her you shut down the leaking nuke plant by melting it down is priceless.

I took a hankering for the WhiteChocobo666 playthrough, where every opportunity for negative karma must be taken. Plus the bounty hunters that inevitably come after you have some pretty pimpin gear at later levels. Too bad WC666's character build section is wishy washy and allows for too much player gimping (sex appeal, lol).

My favorite build:

S: 4
P: 9
E: 4
C: 8
I: 8
A: 6
L: 9

Gifted
Small Frame

Small Guns
Lockpick
Speech

Basically you can go anywhere and BS anyone into doing what you want with this build. With the MkII armor, shades, and the Zeta scan (along with a lot of drugs) you can get most useful stats up to 9/10 and keep them there most of the time by the time you're tooling around NCR.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Category Fun! posted:

You mean you don't always take sex appeal?

I go for something a little closer to real life

:qqsay:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Lets gently caress Bro posted:

Also, holy poo poo, I just accidentally discovered that this game has music. I'd been playing in silence this whole time. I figured it was a design choice but nope just had to change a couple lines in my cfg and bam glorious old crpg music.

Fallout 2 OST: Redding

Fallout 2 OST: My Chrysalis Highwayman

Fallout has some of the best ambient music I've heard in a long time.

Rodyle posted:

HUGE GODDAMN WARNING WITH THE CAR:
NEVER park your car in New Reno and leave the screen where it's parked until post-game.

Why not? When it's inevitably boosted, threaten Jules (the guy standing right next to where it was) and he'll lead you to the chop shop that it's been taken to. Some more threats or cash, and you can get some sweet upgrades from the guys at the chop shop.

That was always a fun sequence. However it is best to avoid it until post game, when you can get the antigravity plates from the chop shop and hover like a boss, you move ridiculously fast on the world map and use almost no fuel

Also if you're playing a female character you can pay...uh, in another fashion. Repeatedly. At least until T-Ray explodes from too much sweet lovin

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Aug 16, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Rodyle posted:

Because as the guy above stated, if you wait until post game you can get the anti-gravity thing which isn't available otherwise.

You can park in any of the other New Reno screens and your car won't get jacked. You will have to walk from Broken Hills the first time you visit though.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Games don't do this kind of humor anymore :saddowns:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

HoldYourFire posted:

And he tells you the janitor's not due for an hour, so you rest for one hour right in front of him.

Also while wearing advanced power armor and holding a plasma rifle, because we don't gently caress around with dust in these here parts :black101:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

MrL_JaKiri posted:

I took Myron along with me for just this reason, but I just got him killed by wanamingoes semi-deliberately. RIP Myron.

Myron is the sleaziest fucker ever.

If you're playing a CH > 6 female :downs: character, Myron offers you a tasty drink, because you want to be friends, don't you? :rolleyes:

Yeah, it ends about like you'd expect with a amoral horndog like Myron.

"I feel oogy." - :saddowns:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Who else pulled a gun out in the boxing match and shot their opponent at least once? I can't be alone in doing this.

In a boxing match? Don't they confiscate your gear aside from weighted gloves?

Lo Pan in San Francisco is a cheating dick and pulled out a .223 pistol every time I fought him though.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Aug 23, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Kanos posted:

Turn off burst fire unless you desperately need something dead right now(nothing in the first mission is dangerous enough to warrant it besides maybe the last room) and use crouch/prone, they increase your accuracy.

Pretty much this. Just line all your guys up, crouch/prone, and CTB + single shot away with hunting rifles. Everything tends to die within one or two volleys in the early maps. If you can have your squad shoot one at a time so the fire is staggered, the pain animations on your targets will often keep them from fighting back while your guys reload/wait to fire again.

Don't try this with super mutants, since they almost always have machine guns and will cut your squad down in seconds, especially in CTB. If you don't mind micromanaging a bit you can crouch behind cover and wait for them to fire, stand, shoot, then duck down before they shoot again. It's kind of tricky and I wouldn't recommend it in hardcore mode.

By using that trick you can (somewhat)easily take out the mutant base in St. Louis. It's a pain in the rear end because the M2 gunners are using DU rounds and a single burst can will ventilate you the instant you're in range, but if you can pull it off several Browning M2s, stacks of M249s, grenades and a ton of ammo are yours.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Apparition posted:

Which one?

In the Sierra Army Depot, there is a captive AI you can implant into a robobrain. You need at least 150% science (Myron can't help, you have to do it) to get the cybernetic brain, otherwise you'll just get a normal or sub-human brain to put into the robobrain chassis. Without the cybernetic brain, the robot simply becomes a mule.

Also, they couldn't come up with a better name for the AI than "Skynet"? :rolleyes:

I think there's an organ extraction room nearby where you can "experiment" on unwanted party members for negative karma fun and games.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Aug 27, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

closeted republican posted:

Fallout: New Vegas hints that the nukes came from China because their capital was surrounded by US forces and they had no other options but to nuke everything.

So does the Enclave President in FO2:

President Dick Richardson posted:

We were winning, too, then those drat Reds launched everything they had. We barely got our birds up.

I probably shouldn't have been able to quote that from memory :gonk:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
I've always been pretty well stocked by the time I even arrive at the Den, much less decide to deal with the slavers...of course I pickpocket and burglarize the crap out of the denizens of Klamath. Also, there's a 10mm pistol on a bisected trapper in the tunnels below Klamath's Trapper Town, he's off in an alcove in the center of the level the Rat God is on.

There's really no excuse for using a pipe rifle after leaving Klamath. :colbert:

A fun fact regarding slave runs: Metzger will give you runs based on the number of slaves brought back, not the total number of runs completed. By killing every slave (hostile or not) on the runs, you can collect a ton of gear which is worth more than the pittance Metzger slides your way. Continue going on runs until you get bored or the slaver companions score enough lucky hits and manage to tag enough slaves to hit the limit. I've gone on over 30 runs by doing this, but it's not really worth it since being a slaver completely fucks up half the quests/companions in the game, and is a dumb way to go about being an evil character.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Sheen Sheen posted:

Drop everything except for an armed time bomb. They'll pickpocket it and get blown up, and you don't even get the karma hit or the childkiller label, since no one will ever know it was you!
The kids don't always succeed at pickpocketing. Might wanna set the timer for the maximum possible value to avoid :happyelf: types of scenarios.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Monicro posted:

I've been using both it and the 10mm pistol under the impression that the pipe rifle was stronger, but a quick look at the Fallout Wiki informs me I'm wrong. Huh.

It has somewhat better accuracy being a two handed weapon, but having to reload after every shot really sucks, especially early in the game when every AP counts.

Sam. posted:

I thought they only stole money?

They steal any random item from your inventory, including rare/unique items. My fuel injector :argh:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
One thing I never understood was the steal mechanics behind the scenes. It appears that the steal skill doesn't affect your ability to actually pickpocket people, with 300% steal and 10 in all SPECIAL scores I get caught about half the time anyway stealing even a single weightless item. It seems to be a mix of SPECIAL scores put together with Steal actually being a minor modifier.

I'm thinking its (AG * 2) + PE + LK + (steal / 10) = success rate, but I'm pulling that out of my rear end based on extremely unscientific experimentation.

Fun fact with stealing: The XP bonus goes up the more you steal without being caught, but planting items counts towards the bonus as well. If you can find an NPC that will never go hostile if you steal from them early in the game, and repeatedly steal/plant a small item on them, you can go up a level or two by just grinding 10-200xp at a time. The "bald guy in yellow pajamas" NPCs work well since they will only attack if you actually start a fight.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 30, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
I always set the combat movement time to fastest explicitly BECAUSE of those guys. They shuffle off in about 5 seconds instead of 30-40 that way. Killing flick now doesn't require a whole hour to wait for all the assholes to shamble off.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
I never left him alone there in any of my playthroughs, so I have no idea. I don't know why you wouldn't try and talk with him then...he's probably gone.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

dis astranagant posted:

The thing is, if you can have a pulse rifle you can have a gauss rifle, which uses a skill that isn't worthless for 3/4 of the game and has nearly twice the range while doing very similar damage (more if you don't crit).

I give the pulse pistol to Myron and manually set him to be as aggressive as possible. Of course he still runs from rats while in power armor so go figure. Marcus can use heavy energy weapons like the pulse rifle to pretty good effect, the bozar and vindicator do way more damage but he has a wonderful tendency to ventilate me with them instead.

I almost never use energy weapons, the ammo weighs too much and is rare/expensive, and there are small guns that do the job better in almost any situation. The only exception I think is using the pulse rifle on turrets and other robots, which should fry them in 1-2 shots. But a few well placed gauss or .223 pistol shots to the optics leaves most mechanical enemies helpless anyway, so why not just use the skill you've been beefing up the whole game?

e: New page content:

Free 10mm pistol in Klamath

My character is standing where you can find the 10mm pistol under Klamath. The Rat God would be near the bottom right of this screen.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 31, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Rinkles posted:

Question about Salvatore. Is there a charisma or some stat check to get the Enclave mission? I think I chose all of the polite options when dealing with him but still get the boot after the second assignment.

How well did you do the second assignment? The best way to complete it is boost your intelligence so you can adequately threaten Renesco into giving you a 'discount' at his store, then paying the debt yourself. You should never ever return to Mason and say you couldn't do the quest for some reason or another.

There is another option, though. On the east side of Reno is the Wright mansion, with a bunch of kids playing outside. If you're a :downs: character (or just hungover from mentats) you can talk to the kids who will show you a "secret meeting" which is none other than the Salvatores buying guns from the Enclave.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
The yellow/INT chip is easy to miss, you need to do the quest Wright gives you, then accept his second job to find a way into the Sierra Army Depot. The INT chip is inside the depot's medbay, IIRC. If you're evil, he won't give you work or the map to the depot. So if you're planning to play a real rear end in a top hat, you'll have to make a side trip to New Reno before your karma goes below -99, and you cannot be a slaver, berserker, or childkiller.

Evil Agita posted:

Having the Jet antidote is great so you can just drug out when you need it and take a sip when you are done. Using the antidote doesn't consume it.

There's a trick with savegames and jet that will allow you to increase your AP, STR, and PER to their maximum limits. Huff 2 doses of jet, save, reload, huff more jet, save, reload, repeat until ST and PER are maxed out and your AP is as high as you want it.

You can have arbitrarily high AP using that trick, I've gotten mine up to 100. Note that the comedown is catastrophic, you'll have STR, PE and AP values of 1, and be completely hosed in a combat situation. Huffing processed mutant cow farts is fun!

Evil Agita posted:

That's today's Fallout lesson kids, drugs are GOOD.

I like how in my GOG.com version of Fallout they changed it from "addiction" to "reliance" but left all the other horrible stuff in like being able to melt kids with plasma rifles and put your spouse in a organ extraction machine. As if anyone playing Fallout is going to be corrupted by calling a :catdrugs: addiction what it is.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Sep 1, 2011

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I have this theory that people play games in this manner to make themselves feel like winners, because they aren't getting the same satisfaction out of their actual lives. The industry is happy to placate them.
:goonsay:

Ugh, this game doesn't have voice acting? And wheres the compass pointing to my next objective? Every person I talk to is tl;dr, this is total bullshit uninstall.exe

I have a real hard time getting people even just a few years younger than me to even try out some of the 90s RPGs, if it's not fully up to date graphics with 5 DVDs worth of detail, they won't touch it. I wouldn't even have put the goonsay in there, this is a disturbingly common mindset now.

I'm not even 30 and I feel out of touch already :smith:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

El Negocio posted:

Holy poo poo.

If you tell him to run along and play with his friends, he will gleefully tell you that he can find ammo for it, and the next time you come back to that screen there will be a pile of dead children at the sandlot, one of them holding the pistol in his inventory.

This game.

If only it worked with the kids in the Den, the Wright kids didn't do nothing to nobody :smith:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

closeted republican posted:

Are there any mods that make it so that you get a decent amount of skill points if you're stupid? A stupid run is awesome, but you get so few skill points (because of your low intelligence) when you level up that it seems to take forever to be halfway decent at anything.

If you can find them, pop mentats just before you level up, and you'll get a normal amount of skill points to distribute.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Did anyone figure out how the hell Steal is supposed to work? It always feels 50/50 random to me.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
I have to force myself to not do that, since its basically cheating (especially with save scumming) and you can get infinite anything since his shop stocks all the good stuff anyway. Even if he doesn't have it, all the other San Francisco traders will likely have it in stock.

By the time I get to that point the game is more of a "click, stuff dies" kind of adventure. It's devoid of challenge unless I gimp myself on purpose or use mods that amp the difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Sam. posted:

Is there any way to get Set to be less of an rear end in a top hat?

He's just a little cranky. Let him take a dirt nap and he'll be a lot more agreeable :v:

slow rear end goon edit: son of a...

• Locked thread