Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Boxman posted:

To avoid asking this in the EVO thread which is mostly dedicated to empty quoting Wong's DP super, why is FChamp a bad guy again? I feel like I missed something.

He plays super loving lame every chance he gets and he routinely comes off, even on his own stream, as personally unpleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Countblanc posted:

Playing lame is cool as hell, the other things aren't, but I never met the guy in person so whatever.

He ain't fun to watch play, he ain't fun to listen to, and I get the feeling that knowing him would be a net negative in life, so I root against that guy. Ain't too much to it.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Brosnan posted:

MKX is the best attempt at a legitimate fighting game that NRS has made. I think that's about as tactful as I can be.

(I'm actually enjoying it for now, but as soon as the really busted poo poo shows up it'll probably suck.)

I think we're all holding our breath waiting for the overenthusiastic balance patch, but I'd imagine that's not going to show up until after Evo.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Hey dorks,

After seeing some discussion of same in the Evo thread, I am looking for Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond goons who'd be interested in getting together to play "fighting games" on a semi-regular basis. I'm willing to host this debacle.

PM me if you dare. I'm thinking it's an occasion to get together, drink a bit, and play all manner of fighting games; I just wrapped up a few rounds of Bloody Roar 4 with the internet's Sarchasm.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Any Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond goons up for fighting games this weekend? PM me.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

In Training posted:

What's the most unbalanced character to ever be in a game? I don't know anything about older FGs

Glitched vanilla SF2 Guile has to be a contender.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Random question: does anyone happen to know what the differences were between KOF: Maximum Impact and the "Maniax" version that was released on the Japanese PS2?

Looking into it for my collection.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Maybe Terry and Mary will finally get together. I've been rooting for those crazy kids for long enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

It is my hope that it is a good and fun fighting game, and that they retain the services of one Falcoon to make the most ridiculous alternate costumes imaginable for every character.

• Locked thread