Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

FanaticalMilk posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's just a costume customization item, not some story-influenced change.

His picture in the corner has him with the eyepatch, so I'm assuming it's his default costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Brosnan posted:

It is his default but I think the canon explanation is that he's wearing it because it looks cool.

I'll take it!

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

He's pretty close with Harada, so I can imagine him getting a job at Namco. Or maybe like Nike.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

I could really use Dong-Hwan, Jae-Hoon, and Butt in the game if Tizoc is in there already. But not Gato because gently caress Gato

Dong-Hwan, Jae-Hoon, and May Lee as Neo-Korea team. Make the dream real. :smith:

EDIT: Angel still does the People's Elbow. I'm still hype.

http://i.imgur.com/nt3AIKu.gifv

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Feb 17, 2016

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

signalnoise posted:

I now hate Soul Calibur for never delivering a Yunsung that wasn't poo poo

Even my friends who are only casual fighting game fans knew that Yun-Seong was low-tier, which made them extremely salty whenever I would wipe the floor with him. :allears: I love that obnoxious dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I'm guessing the new Women Fighters character's portrait is a placeholder, because it looks like it's a CGI render instead of a drawing.

• Locked thread