Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

Okay, good, JM was super cool to me at Evo while I hung around Skullgirls all the drat time and didn't want to think he was fired for murdering a supervisor or something scandalous. Skullgirls kinda owns and I really want that game to come out in a timely fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

Did any of y'all get MK HD Kollection? I heard the netplay is rear end and kinda wanted a confirm/deny on that.

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

Nerokerubina posted:

I spent at least half of my time at evo just playing solo peacock over and over :v:
Me too, except I was using the Filia assist into garbage day xx super. I'm a real jerk.

Also, who do I have to hassle to get Ms. Fortune to namedrop :catdrugs: in the game?

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

Yeah, I used to play vanilla SF4 on the PC when I only had an XBox stick and my pal only had a PS3 stick. It was pretty convenient.

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

That voice collection is conspicuously missing the "L-L-Let's go" from when you build a meter :(

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

HRAP sticks work with PS2 discs on PS3. I believe TEs and everything else work with the PSN store versions, but don't quote me on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

The ESA has some pretty gnarly rules about how much boob game companies are allowed to feature in promotional stuff, so that by itself could lead to characters like Morrigan not being featured prominently.

• Locked thread