Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
I am not familiar with fate/zero, but the whole idea of possessed F-15 just sealed the deal for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
am I the only person here who's looking forward to the military/gently caress-ya potential of Kajiura soundtrack for general shooter purpose? :911:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Grashlok posted:

Yea, I totally forgot that this was coming out today.

I thought I had more time to play Fate Stay/Night, but I guess I'll catch that after I watch this anime.

It's a prequel, so it shouldn't be a problem if I play Stay/Night after, should it?

it has spoiler on heaven's feel arc.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
CASTER :gonk:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
^related question, when did fate/stay night take place? i.e. how many years have it been since Fate/Zero's event?

Also its pretty bizzare to watch that thing knowing how the whole event will just end up in the shitter during the grand finale.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

jonjonaug posted:

Rewatching the episode again, and I think my favorite part is that the way Caster lulls the kid into a false sense of security is actually a thing Giles de Rais did in real life.

It's so urobuchi at the same time! :gonk:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

BlitzBlast posted:

At this point, I've come to the conclusion that the only good parts of Carnival Phantasm are the F/SN segments. 99% of the Tsukihime segments make me want to kill myself.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't think Sakura got a single voiced line. :smith:

which episodes/parts have f/sn segment?

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
buying 10 B-2s is the best idea ever :unsmith:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
Goddamn, all of these and this is only the 5th episode. I assume it will only get more badassed from here, right? right? :hist101:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
team kiritsugu is like Akemi Homura of this show. :clint:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
friend's fate/zero fan art :unsmith:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Daedalus1134 posted:

Your friend have a website?

I would love to see more of his stuff, the "lazy" brushwork on it is awesome and reminds me of John Liberto.
edit:
I have it removed for now.
I am not sure if pixiv is kosher here.

Skwerl fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Nov 8, 2011

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

sentrygun posted:

Pixiv links have popped up on occasion, nothing wrong with them so long as you're not image leeching from them, which you aren't.

issue being some of his works are probably not going to be appropriate for SA, so I'll play it safe by not linking it here.
Regardless, I'll link you guys more of his Fate/Zero work if he does make more of them.

If moderator here okays pixiv page that may contain stuff that could be risky for SA, I'd link it.
for the time being, sorry about that guys!

Skwerl fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Nov 8, 2011

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
there you go then guys, it's NSFW so be careful :)
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=354252

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
Gah, what a terrible point to end the episode! Now comes another week of waiting :smithicide:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
Good god, this episode contains so much :black101:
Kiritsugu is rivaling Akemi Homura for badass of 2011 anime.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Randomzx posted:

Well, planes are involved, but not in the way you imagined.

I feel so bad that I got this spoiled a while ago. :smith:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

jonjonaug posted:

Yeah I added a line about this to the OP.

Guys, please try and keep the general Type Moon :goonsay: to a minimum. It alienates potential new viewers and people who aren't familiar with Nasuverse stuff who are watching the show just because it's a good action anime.

Also when you reach the level of discussing Neil Armstrong as a Servant you've gotten pretty dumb.

but but..... I always wanted a navy seal servant :colbert:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Marin Karin posted:

Thankfully, the new episode is up so we can stop being the worst thread.

if urobuchi's stuff in madoka taught me anything lancer is going right into hell with a picnic basket

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

legoman727 posted:

Rider continues to be the best thing on this show. I can not wait until they get their hands on Caster.

To think Raidah and wavah duo are probably going to die of a horrible death really pains me :smith:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
Patton as Raidah :911:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
I dont know about you guys, but I am very very psyched for the upcoming episode thats about to show up in 6 hours...... any episode with raidah is the best episode :black101:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

jonjonaug posted:

New episode is up. Brace for awesome.

"You aren't wearing your fashionable suit tonight?" Oh, Rider. :allears:

Grail drinking party is the best drinking party.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
sup guise?

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
I am not sure if you goons actually talked about the words on rider's shirt meant.
It actually.....is a shirt of a famous japanese war video game.
So it's pretty much like looking at this guy wearing a starcraft/command and conquer shirt going around fighting the grail war.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
which episode is the grand prix racing?

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

now looking forward to the OP more than the show itself (EXCEPT FOR THE F-15 PART)

Skwerl fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 4, 2012

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

jonjonaug posted:

Dude not cool.

I don't see any issue with that especially how they showed them off in the preview? I'll edit out for it to be safe, but I still don't see what's the big deal about it.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Sanguinia posted:

The Highway to the Danger Zone is 31 days long.

Ace Combat Zero's Zero is the ONLY proper song for that wait. :colbert:

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...
whelp, that f-15 cockpit is.......surprisingly accurate.

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Vengarr posted:

Also, Ancient Babylonian Fighter Jet! The worlds' Smuggest Dogfight! And the implication that somewhere, at some point, Archer has done this...before?

insert ancient astronaut theorist +dude with crazy hair here

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Marin Karin posted:

New episode

I had actually forgotten about Sola being Lancer's new Master. :v:

edit: Well, that didn't last very long. :gonk:

whelp, team kiritsugu's take on this is quite heavy handed right? right? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwerl
Sep 3, 2006
damn kids...

Silver2195 posted:

I realized how the episode would end as soon as Natalia shot that kid and told Kiritsugu that he'd have to kill everyone like his father.

:smith:

huh, I thought he just got caught in the crossfire?

Skwerl fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 13, 2012

• Locked thread