Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

If I didn't already have some interest/background in this series, I think the first episode would have bored me to death. I still plan to stick with it for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I am tempted to make a business card that just says
"Unemployed.
My hobbies are murder and stabbing."

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I just watched UBW for the first time. It seemed quite good to me, though I haven't played the game. Shirou was still Shirou, but he didn't annoy me nearly as much as in the series. Possibly because he didn't have as much time to do so.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Rodyle posted:

You need to play the game. Shirou in the anime is not Shirou at all, they completely ruin him (as DEEN does with most things).
Type Moon does not make Mac versions of their games, sadly.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Rodyle posted:

Isn't there some program that lets you play PC games on the Mac?

That's actually a genuine question by the way, I recall Linux has something like that, called "wine" or something.

There are a few options for that, but I think they all still require a copy of Windows, which I lack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I'm not sure if I should be looking forward to Fate/Extra or not. Has anyone here played it in Japanese?

• Locked thread