Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
Its funny, Fate/Zero was really to the book, the only moments which I noticed cut content were The weaver part is fairly... I mean it explains what he is doing, but if you don't pay attention its sort of out of left field.

Also, joke theory, Fate/Zero another episode for post series OVA action?

Edit: Spoiler =/= bold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

Bakanogami posted:

Had high hopes for this show, so far it's more than living up to them. Totally looking forward to next episode when we should start to get some Rider action going, because he's a strong contender for coolest character in the Nasuverse, and is voiced by Akio Ohtsuka, aka Batou/Solid Snake/Blackbeard.

I only ever read the first two novels or so before I got blocked by slow translation. I wonder if I should go back and finish them or wait and eat the spoilers from the anime instead.

In any event, keep in mind how few of these characters show up in Fate/Stay Night ten years later. Gonna be a bloodbath Tomino'd be proud of.

Put it this way, the author says in the endword to novel 2 and novel 1 that "This will be a depressing end," and "How many of these friends will die," and it... Its like what if Happy Tomino wrote like Sad Tomino. The novels are glorious and you should read them.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

"Our biggest Adversary will be this 'Clinton' person"

Jesus this is so 90s.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

legoman727 posted:

Caster would obviously be Harry Houdini.

Tesla is clearly a caster, but lets not make Fate/Modern or something like that that would be .. amusing.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

Pierson posted:

I think the fact that it's the same joke every week just makes it funnier. v:shobon:v

This week's was funnier BECAUSE of the fact that it's a huge spoiler for every route after Fate wrt the kill 100,000 people to become a hero remark

Though this is was pretty much straight from the manga, so it looks like they are splitting between original content and the manga's content, and man the anime made this entire thing even creepier somehow I mean jesus christ. Though if we keep going with the manga, we might actually get a full Kaleido-Ruby. thing that isn't part of a Phantasmoon skit.

• Locked thread